[21] Couples of Troubles

Start from the beginning

"Jeongwoo-yah wait up." the japanese called out but jeongwoo ignored him as he continued tagging along with the couple.

A woman in her late twenties welcomed the college students. Mashiho crossed his arms over his chest and leaned back at the suede walls of the reception area.

"My assistant booked a ticket for eight people under my name." the small japanese stated boredly. The clerk check up on her pc monitor and soon pulled something on a velvet blue envelop.

"Heres the tickets sir, may i know what kind of theme you wished to avail? Its not filled out in our online form." the woman ask politely, throwing a sweet smile to the two model-like college males in front of her. Jeongwoo rolled his eyes in slight annoyance while mashiho glared at junkyu as if a gesture of smacking his head if he ever respond to the flirty stares.

Haruto smiled back to the clerk before he pulled jeongwoo unto him. "She probably thinks im handsome." the japanese whispered.

Jeongwoo throw a disgusted look to the conceited japanese. "If you say so dumbass."

The japanese grinned and leaned in to jeongwoo, planting a small kiss on his lips. His eyes widen in surprised while the couple stared in disbelief.

"I told you, a badword is equivalent for a kiss." haruto reminded, jeongwoo glared at him in embarrassment and continued throwing light punches on his chest.

"I hate you so much." the korean muttered. Haruto smiled in a teasing manner as he rest his arms on the younger's shoulder.

"I love you too baby."

"If you two are done flirting i guess we can choose a theme now. Stop wasting my time or else i'll slit your throats." the small japanese interrupted, haruto cleared his throat and went near the counter. They examined the list of choices, junkyu gracefully run his finger to the long list of themes.

"What about this one love?" junkyu stated staring at mashiho as if asking for approval.

The younger stared at the two freshmen. "I'm cool with it, what about you two?"

Haruto nodded and look at jeongwoo who looks a little nervous. The youngest of the eight nodded in agreement, munching his lips in hesitation.

"Yedam?" mashiho called out the foxy eyed talking to doyoung.

Doyoung smiled and nodded to yedam. "Yeah, we're good with it." yedam answered.

"Count us in, we're up for it." yoonbin answered instead, jihoon is still fiddling with his phone.

"Okay, we choose this one. 'Crime Scene : Who killed the innocent?'." the japanese announced, the clerk immediately printed out the chosen theme and handed it to them.

"You have 45 mins to escape, a buffet is on the house if you won and solved the mystery. Goodluck with the maze and escape well!" the clerk cheered in full smiles, a staff assisted the guys on the way to their chosen theme. The staff reminded them with some briefings and precautions before they went inside.

Yoonbin unbotheredly lead the way inside, followed by jihoon who's tugging on the lower part of his shirt. Yedam comfortable resting his arms on doyoung's shoulder, junkyu wearing an excited grin and mashiho boredly following behind him. Jeongwoo pouted in nervousness making haruto chuckle before giving his hand an assuring squeeze. The door closed loudly, the creeking sound effect of the closing door visible in their ears.

They're inside an escape room. Last night before everyone finally left the yatch, well except jeongwoo, the Kangs talked about spending a thrilling saturday instead of just staying at home the whole day like a couch potato. Mashiho gladly volunteered to let his assistance book a ticket, the owner of the well-known escaped room center in Seoul is a family friend of the Takatas. On the other hand, yoshinori is out with his japanese friends who just visited Seoul while Asahi went to busan with jaehyuk.