Chapter 15 - A New Look

Monica and I decided to go to the blacksmith shop (without our dragons, because Stormfly was in the academy and Spitfire was with Toothless in the cove).

She showed me the blueprints and drawings of the tail fin that Hiccup made for him.

"So, you see, this latch is connected to the tail fin, which opens when pressed. And if you press it a little harder, the fin will open completely." She said as she pointed to different parts of the drawing.

"Oh, cool. So we're doing the whole thing, or just the tail fin?" I asked, studying the drawing.

"Well, we can go for something a little different." Monica said, smirking at me.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" She asked.

"Probably not. I don't have the intelligence of a blacksmith." I said, ruining the moment.

Monica continued to smirk, even if I didn't relate to her thinking.

She grabbed a piece of paper and charcoal and began to draw a picture of a Night Fury with its wings extended. Then she drew Berk.

What is she drawing?

I'll tell you what she's drawing; she's drawing a new look at the life in Berk.

***
Social Media and Other Ways to Contact Me

Snapchat | doge.puppers
Discord | Anō#0544
iFunny | Anoukan
YouTube | Anoukan

Dragonball Legends | a9fmceuy
Unison League | Anoukami