"Sure, anything for you," he said those without realising but he didnt regret it as he could hear the light chuckle.

Oh gosh. Even the way he laughed was beautiful.

He could not help but to smile all day and the other days everytime he saw Jongin.

His days was meaningful at least.

End of flashback

He could just spend most of his times staring at Jongin in secret, admiring his beauty in secret.

"Someone is in love," he was startled by the voice and someone taking the seat beside him.

Sehun snorted. "This is so frustrating," he sighed for the recent times.

Chen furrowed his eyebrows while looking at the younger.

"What's wrong?," he questioned although he knew the actual reason of it.

Sehun sighed deeply. "I want to approach him and tell him but at the same time, I'm scared if he will refuse," he started spilling out what was bothering him.

"Oh Sehun, who will ever reject you?," Chen lifted one of his eyebrows while looking at Sehun.

Sehun shrugged. "Well this time it's different," he stated. "I'm sure theres lots of people chasing him or even worst, he already has someone," he muttered those words at the end.

"Come on, where's the always confident Sehun?," Chen nudged the younger's shoulder, he patted his broad shoulder to cheer him up.

Sehun huffed. "Should I confess to him, Hyung?," he finally asked that and looked up at the elder.

Chen flashed a fond smile to him and slowly nodded. "Yes and no matter what happened, at least you already tried," and Sehun agreed with that.

If he got rejected, at least he already tried right?

"But hey," Chen nudged his shoulder. "It's Oh Sehun we are talking about," he chuckled afterwards.

Sehun smiled. Hopefully, he was right.

...

"Alright Sehun, you can do this."

Sehun was muttering those words since just now. He was ready to face it today.

It was the day.

He already thought about it and the day was today. He would confess to Jongin today.

Sehun sat himself at the usual place and waited patiently. He took a deep breath to calm himself.

This was the first time he ever felt this nervous to confess to someone. He never felt like this before.

Now, even by thinking about Jongin could make him smiling all the day.

As he was waiting, the door was opened and the person Sehun had been waited came in.

Jongin came in with his bright smile as usual and smiled slightly at Sehun which made him near fainted.

He sat down at the usual place and Sehun thought this was the time.

Sehun slowly approached the table. "Hi," he bravely uttered and smiled.

Jongin seemed suprised for a moment and a smile curved on his face. "H-Hi," he uttered.