-Photoshoot

SehunxKai

Main cast; Oh Sehun, Kim Jongin
Side cast; Park Chanyeol, Kim Junmyeon
••
Enjoy;)

Sehun was alone in his bedroom, he did not have any schedules today. He preferred staying at dorm to rest rather than going out.

His eyes were busy focusing on the expensive hand phone inside his hand.

Ting!

The notification sounded and Sehun smiled as he saw the name.

1 new message from Kim Kai💕

His finger quickly clicked it and received a text from his boyfriend.

From; Kim Kai💕

Sehunnie!

His thin lips slowly curved a wide smile as he read the texts. His finger moved to reply the text.

To; Kim Kai💕

Yes, baby? Where are you now?

Sehun was totally sure Kai was blushing furiously right now. He would easily flushed over small things like this.

After sending the reply, his phone rang and Kai's name was on the screen. Sehun chuckled before answering.

"Sehunnie, where are you now?~" Sehun could hear the whining as soon as he picked up the call. He sat up from his laying.

"I'm alone at the dorm, why hm?" Sehun responded as he already leaned against the bed head.

Kai huffed before answering.

"Suho Hyung invited me to join him, do you want to come?" Kai questioned, his lips was pouting cutely.

Suho, who was standing not far from him chuckled to see the cuteness. He.was used to it, Kai would be extra clingy if it was Sehun.

Sehun hummed before answering, he wanted to meet his lover but he was still tired and lazy.

"Maybe no, I'm tired"

Sehun chuckled as he heard the snorted from Kai.

"Okay then, I'll see you later!" Kai replied, the pouting was still on his face.

"Alright, I love you" Sehun uttered.

"I-I love you too!" Kai stammered before quickly ending the phone call. He was embarrassed as hell!

Sehun chuckled softly.

He huffed, now what should he do? He was too lazy to even woke up from his bed.

"Sehun?" a knocking sounded and a voice calling his name.

"Yes, Hyung?"

Chanyeol, the person who knocked snorted as he heard the reply from Sehun.

"Do you want to eat? I brought something from the restaurant just now" Chanyeol responded. He might not look care but he was always worried about his brothers.

Sehun jumped out from his bed and sprinted towards the door.

"Let's go, Hyung" he stated as he opened the door, leaving Chanyeol standing there cluelessly.

He shook his head to see Sehun, before making his move to Sehun.

Chanyeol slumped down at the sofa, he was still full. He just got back from restaurant just now.