-Reward [2]

--

"I need to study Sehunnie, sorry," Jongin's voice from the other side made Sehun sighed out deeply.

He huffed. "It's okay then, see you later," he replied and forced a smile.

"See you, I love you," Jongin stated and ended the call before Sehun could reply.

Sehun sighed. "I love you too," he muttered while looking at his cell phone.

He actually didn't understand why Jongin was spending most of his times studying.

It was exam week, and of course Sehun could understand but this was not like the Jongin he knew.

Usually, he would never refuse to meet him but this time he already refused with the same reason.

Sehun was actually thinking this was not all about the deal they made. He has a feeling it's about something else.
"Sehun, what's wrong?," he lifted his head and saw his best friend was standing there.

He sighed. "Jongin," he muttered. Chanyeol took a seat right in front of him.

"You know what I don't think he is studying this hard just because of the deal," Chanyeol stated and looked at Sehun.

Sehun huffed. "I was thinking the same thing, he would never refuse if I ask him to meet," he uttered.

"I do think it's about something else," Sehun furrowed his eyebrows as he heard that from Chanyeol.

"What do you think it is?," he questioned.

Chanyeol shrugged. "I'm not really sure but last week when you're not at school, I bumped into him at the library," he began to tell Sehun.

Sehun frowned. "Library? That's unusual for Jongin," he muttered.

"I don't know but I'm quite sure he just cried that time," Chanyeol tried to recall the tears stains he slightly saw on Jongin's cheeks.

Sehun was surprised to hear that. "He cried?," lots of thoughts were running inside his mind that time.

"I asked Baekhyun and....," Chanyeol was taking a deep breath before he continued.

Sehun was looking at him, waiting for him to tell everything. "Probably he might hear someone's talking about your relationship," he uttered.

"What do you mean? What's wrong with our relationship?," he questioned in confusion.

"Sehun," Chanyeol called out. "You know lots of people keep saying that he doesn't suit to be with you," he stated.

"Yeah so what? It's not true at all," Sehun retorted. He really hated when people kept saying something like that and he hated the idea if Jongin might hear about it.

He felt guilty all of sudden. He should have be with Jongin when he needed him the most but he was not there.

"I know what you're thinking right now and don't blame yourself," Chanyeol sounded. He probably knew what was Sehun thinking right now.

"All you have to do right now is to be with him, tell him how important he is to you," Sehun nodded as he heard those from Chanyeol.

He knew what he needed to do right now.

--sekai--

Jongin was walking out of the class after the exam ended, he sighed out of relief as he realised it was the last paper.