-Your Eyes [2]

--

What is going on here?!." a voice stopped all of them. They quickly let Jongin go and walked out of the class.

"Jongin, are you okay?." Jongin lifted his head and saw Chanyeol walking towards him.

"C-Chanyeol Sunbaenim?." he looked at him worriedly before his attention moved to Sehun, who was just looking at them.

"Sehun, what is wrong with you?." he scowled at the younger but Sehun seemed not afraid at all. He looked like used to it.

"Not your problem." he replied coldly.

Chanyeol huffed in annoyance.

"You need to stop making problems, mom and dad will not like it if you keep being like this." Chanyeol scolded and his words made Jongin gasped. Were they related or something?

Sehun grunted. "They are too busy with their works, they don't even care about me, Hyung!." He exclaimed in anger. Scowling at his older brother.

"H-hyung?." Jongin muttered.

"Sehun, where are you going!?." Sehun walked away from the class, ignoring Chanyeol's calling.

Chanyeol huffed deeply.

"Jongin, are yo-

The words were cut off by the loud slamming on the door. Chanyeol frowned, confused about his brother's behaviour.

Did it had something to do with Jongin?

"Sehun is your brother?." Jongin bravely asked to the elder.

Chanyeol nodded with a smile. "Yeah, he is."

"Many people don't realise it as our behaviour are totally different." Chanyeol chuckled awkwardly.

"I can see that." Jongin replied. His eyes stopped at the classroom door. Suddenly he felt worried about Sehun.

Times flies by and the school ended.

Jongin, alone, walked along the school corridor to the gate. He was late after helping the teacher just now.

The school was already empty and silent.

Jongin stopped his steps after his ears caught the clapping sound.

"Well, look who's here." he saw Daniel and his two other friends approached him with a scary smirk.

He quickly tried to walk away, ignoring them. Why must this happen on his first day?

"Hold on sweetheart, where are you going?." Daniel stopped Jongin from getting away.

"L-let me go, what do you want!?." Jongin pleaded, his eyes were already tearing up. He struggled to let go of the tight grip.

Daniel chuckled. Pulling Jongin and encircled his hand around Jongin's slim waist.

"P-please." Jongin flinched as he felt Daniel's breath on his neck. The guys laughed, seeing Jongin's reaction.