-Only Bestfriends?

SehunxKai

Main cast; Oh Sehun, Kim Jongin
Side cast; Park Chanyeol, Byun Baekhyun, Do Kyungsoo
••
Enjoy;)

Inside a room, it was calm and peaceful without any noises. A guy with a spectacles was sitting there while focusing on the books.

"Jongin!," suddenly a guy barged in without any knocking first, exclaiming loudly to break the silence.

Jongin, the guy who was being called sighed deeply before turning his attention from those books to the guy who just came in.

"Sehun, how many times should I tell you to knock first?," he snapped and closed the book he was reading just now.

While the other named Sehun, replied with his grinning.

"What do you want now?," the elder questioned while looking at Sehun who was already laying on his bed.

Sehun chuckled as a reply. "I just want to meet my best friend, that's all."

Jongin rolled his eyes and snorted. He turned his chair around and continue to read his books.

"I know it's not, what is it Sehun?," he asked, while his eyes were focusing on the books.

Sehun chuckled. "You know me the best, Jongin!."

Jongin snorted as a response, closing the thick book he was reading and looked at his best friend.

"You need to help me, I think I like someone," Sehun stated, pulling the chair and sat beside his best friend.

Jongin gasped, his eyes weakened and he felt that his heart twinged as Sehun said that.

He hid it with a force smile, fixing the spectacles on his face. "Oh, what do you want me to do?."

"Do you want to know who?," Sehun questioned, staring at the expression on Jongin's face.

Jongin shrugged. "You will still tell me even if I say no, Oh Sehun," he rolled his eyes playfully.

Sehun grinned.

"Well, it's Byun Baekhyun, he's in the same class with you right?," he uttered in an excited tone, his hazel eyes were shining brightly.

Jongin frowned, well that was not shocking to hear. 

Baekhyun was the popular student in school, just like Sehun and they would make a good couple.

He felt hurt as he thought that.

"Oh yes, what do you want me to do?," Jongin was asking, not so seriously as he knew how Sehun was.

Sehun was being called the most popular playboy in the school, well he would keep changing his pair every weeks.

But the thing was, almost the whole school knew about it but they would still took the chance to be with him.

Maybe the reason was because of Sehun's handsome features and his tough body posture.

"Help me to get his number, Jongin-ah," Sehun stated, looking at Jongin with his hoping eyes.