I Choose You!

As we walked into the Pokemon Lab we saw a lot of small Pokemon roaming around, along with a Muk. There were also assistants helping with the Pokemon. We soon entered into a back room where seven rows of Pokeballs with three Pokeballs in each row.

"These Pokeballs are arranged like this caused each Pokemon per row are from different regions. The first row is Kanto, second Johto, third Hoenn, and so on. My heart is pounding greatly as I gaze over the rows of Pokeballs. Though, when I gazed over the Kalos row, I felt a connection with the second Pokeball. I reach over to it, and a Froakie jumps out and lands in my arms.

"Froakie!!", the Pokemon exclaims in my arms. I begin to laugh.

"Hahaha! You surprised me there!"

"You can also nickname the Pokemon if you choose." The professor says calmly.

"A nickname, huh." I gaze into the Froakie's eyes. "Kyo, Kyo! Your name is Kyo." I smile softly at him.

"I love it! Kyo, I have a name!" I almost stumble as I heard a childish voice from somewhere.

"Damein! Are you okay??" Leo asks frantically.

"Yeah, but did you hear a kids voice?" I'm so confused, why and where did I hear that voice.

"What are you talking about?" He looks at me like I'm crazy. I looked towards the professor and he's just muttering to himself.

"Could it be...? No, but I'll wait and see." What was he saying? I shake off these thought and I look back at Leo and grin.
"Don't worry about me! But isn't it your turn to choose a Pokemon?" I ask him with Kyo in hand.

"Your right!" He faces the pokeballs. "I did some research and I choose," he reaches towards the first pokeball from the seventh row, "you! Would like to join me on my journey?" The Pokemon pops out of its Pokeball.

"Li-taan! I'd love to travel with you!" I hear another childish voice but it's different this time. The voice is similar to a young teenager.

"Now, what to name you." Leo ponders this thought as he looks I to the Litten's eyes.

"Leon. Leon! It's like my name, but better." He laughs at the idea and I give a little chuckle too.

"Litan! Being named like my trainer! A high honor!" I chuckle softly as I hear Litten's words.

"What's so funny?" Leo asks me, confused.

"You might think this is weird but its like I can hear the voices of our Pokemon." I explain to him though confused myself.

"Woah, weird."

"Yes, weird indeed." We both turn our heads to see another Pokemon professor.

"Who-?" I start but he waves his hands to cut me off.

"I'm Professor Rowan from the Sinnoh region. I was visiting my good friend Samuel here in the Kanto region."

"Woah, Sinnoh." I gasped in amazement.

He brushes his moustache. "I believe you have the power to speak to and understand Pokemon."