I was sitting on the sofa when she entered, there was routine to this, just like everything Sasha did was a routine.

"Oh, um hi." She mumbled she started to make her way to the stairs.

"Sasha." I grunted, she halted in her steps. I got up stalking closer to her, swiftly she turned around.

"Yes Calum?" She asked. Her brown eyes looked at me innocently and I refrained from chuckling. I'm smarter than that.

"Are you going to tell me why you've been avoiding me?" I asked. My eyebrow arched and I could visibly see her heart drop to her stomach. This was amusing to watch.

"I, Uh, well you see I-"

"Liar. Do you want to be a liar Sasha? I heard you go to hell for lying. Do you want to test out that theory?" I asked tilting my head I took a few steps closer to her.

"Listen, Calum, you're a great guy but I-" I couldn't help but laugh.

"If you think you're going to leave me, you're sadly mistaken. You, Sasha, are mine. I thought I made that clear?"

"W-What?" She asked.

"Did I stutter?" Her hand reeled back in an effort to slap me but before it could reach my face I grabbed it. I pulled her closer to me. Leaning down I whispered in her ear.

"You, are, mine." I laid soft kisses down her neck and I felt her melt into me.

"Calum, stop, this isn't apart of the d-deal."

"The deal ended as soon as you left me sweetheart." And with that I claimed her lips, she was hesitant but I didn't give her a choice. As soon as she responded I knew she had finally accepted that she was mine. I pulled back and looked into her eyes. I picked her up and carried her to her room. I laid her down on the bed, I looked deeply into her eyes and she nodded.

"Take me." She whispered breath fully. This was her consent. Slowly I pulled the pencil skirt of her legs and lifted her shirt off of her. She raised her arms to help with the process and I didn't wait as I started planting kisses down her chest, her breath quickened. I slowly, painfully so, took off her bra to reveal the handful of breast that had been in so many of my dreams.

"Like everything I dreamed about." I said she looked at me in shock before I took one of her nipples into my mouth. She let out a deep moan.

"Please stop teasing me." She whispered grabbing my head and lightly tugging my hair that had grown out a little now.

"Your wish is my command." I whispered on her skin. I went down and pulled off her thong. "You were planning for this to happen weren't you?" I asked.

"Not exactly I-ah!" She groaned out as I patched my lips onto her clit. "Jeez, not even a warning?" I smiled again as I continued to eat her out. "I'm close Calum." I smiled. Now was my time. I took off my shirt and pants. I slid on a condom, and slid into her wet canal.

"Jesus, you're tight." I whispered in her ear. I could feel her breath on my neck. I noticed her clenching her jaw. "You're a virgin aren't you?" I asked.

"Just let me take a moment. I have to get used to the size."

"I'm only halfway in sweetheart."

"Jesus Christ, I'm going to die." I chuckled in her ear.

"Just calm down, tell me when you're ready."

"Okay. I'm ready." She whispered and I pushed more into her. I almost lost control but luckily I regained it. "You can go faster now." I knew she was becoming shy and I couldn't keep the smile off of my face. I took it slow at first, watching her face, her closed eyes, relaxed state, then I heard her moan. An actual moan. It was like drinking five cans of red bull. It made my dick harder than what I thought was possible. Her hands found its way to my back where she gently dug her fingernails into my muscles. That was definitely going to leave a mark.

"Sasha. I'm close."

"I am, too." I groaned. Before I knew it could no longer hold it in and my cream spurred into the condom. I felt Sasha's vagina clamp around me and her legs started shaking. She dug her nails into my back eliciting a bit of pain but nothing I couldn't handle. Then she relaxed. I pulled out and let her catch her breath.

"Are you Okay?" I asked laying beside her.

"Yeah, I'm perfect." She muttered.

                                         ~*~

I actually can't believe I wrote that sex scene. I thought it was good. I was reading it over and I was shocked. Like did I actually write this? Anyhow how do you guys think it was? Sadly this is the end of the end (unless I make extra extra scenes) but there is a spin-off coming out so. Be excited. I need someone to make a cover for the spin off. PM me if interested. (I also combined the chapters 17 and 18)