20 ; lover boy

jeno laid on his bed. he just dropped off his friend, jieun, and he was pretty exhausted. he stood back up and changed his clothes to his comfortable blue robe. he took off his glasses and laid back down.

he grabbed his phone which was next to him and just scrolled through instagram, bored. he stopped scrolling once there was one post that caught his eyes.

-

parkyeongie

13,432 likes 2,765 comments

parkyeongie woah

view more comments...

zhongle COME BACK
parkyeongie @zhongle yall hear sumn?

p.art my daughter with her soon-to-be <3
parkyeongie @p.art mom i-

jieuna CUTIEEEE
parkyeongie @jieuna SAYS U <3

-

his heart skipped a beat when he swiped to the next picture. it was a picture of him.

he didn't even know his crush took a picture of him

he didn't even know his crush took a picture of him. he was flustered, yet he was happy. he felt like he was on cloud nine.

his smile grew wider when he read a comment, which was from the girl's mother.

he then thought of his past conversation with his parents.

-

"jeno, we want to set you up on a date with-" his father's words were cut by jeno's.

"set up? dad, you once told me you'll never do those!" jeno shouted. he was having a bad day and he had to deal with this?

"sweetie, please hear us out. you're gonna love her. you can just call it a hang-out or something. we just want you to meet-"

"meet new people? that's all you say! i'm already comfortable, if i want to meet new people, that's up to me!" jeno stated, frustrated.

"at least just, hear us out! her name is nayeong-"

upon hearing that name, jeno's heart skipped a beat. but he didn't think twice and walked away from the living room.

jeno's father was furious that his son didn't want to hear him out. "your behaviour.. is so- ugh!"

jeno went back to his room and jumped onto his bed. "meet new people, my ass."

-

he felt bad for his parents immediately. he was a bit of an angsty teen back then. he was really going through loads of stuff, and he didn't know how to handle it well, and it frustrated him.

he didn't even let his parents explain and give him more information. turns out, if he actually did listen, things would be easier for him.

he then thought about the girl.

the deep abyss in her eyes.

the adorableness of her nose.

the softness and the pigmentation on her lips.

her long black hair.

her pretty freckles.

everything about her, was so mesmerising to the boy. call him a lover boy or whatever, but he drowned too deep.

-

"do you have a crush?"

"i don't.. know."

"oh.. ok-"

"i think i do."

-

uwu

anyways if yall are wondering,
nayeong's face claim is serena motola

shes rlly pretty hehe

-nin!!

-