11 ; odd taste

yeonggg ahhhh

my brother found out that i was sending letters to u and now i'm being forced to give this.. odd tasted milk. i don't even know how to describe it? it tastes nice but i don't know what flavor it exactly is. it's so weird but try it! it's pretty good.

so.. how has your week been? i always see you looking out the window, to the school's yard. is something bothering you? but of course, you look as beautiful as usual. how do you do that?

oh, the other day i saw you with jisung at the school's yard. you were sketching him as he was eating. when i talked to him about it, he said that you made his and your food. it looked so good. he teased me like, "you wished you can be fed by her and with her food, am i wrong?"

and i literally chased him down the hall. and i'm not joking.

i hope he didn't tell you about that. or you'll probably know my identity in a second- i don't want that happening now. i̶'̶m̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶s̶c̶a̶r̶e̶d̶.

also, i heard that you love dogs. unfortunately, i'm a cat person. but i can tolerate dogs. especially those small ones. 

i'm actually allergic to cats but my family has like two of them. and i live there with them. is that shocking.. okay i'm making no sense again i'm just gonna give you the hint ^_^

so today's hint is.. *drumroll* i work out a lot :-)

love, n.