7 ; chocolate

greeeeetings nayeong-ah!

i bet you're getting bored of these greetings, sorry :(

anyways, i saw you in the hall yesterday watching my team play! were you looking for me, yeong-ah? (is it okay if i call you yeong-ah? hehe)

i'm sorry that i'm such a loser that's too scared to reveal and confess, myself. i promise, someday i'll reveal myself. i hope you'll wait for me, please pray for me so i can pick myself up and give myself courage.

and enough of that, today's milk flavor is chocolate! my absolute favorite flavor. i honestly love anything chocolate. chocolates are so good.. can't believe this. and i hope you'll like this drink as much as i do. i have 2 more boxes of these at home so it's no worries.

so.. i saw you at a mall with chenle ( i finally know his name now! ) and you looked like you were having a bad day :( i guess you were ranting to chenle about things.. you looked so pissed. i hope you're gonna feel better soon, yeong-ah.

please know that i support you and i wish nothing but the best for you. i hope next week is gonna be your week!

so another hint huh..
today's hint is.. i'm actually friends with your younger brother, yeong-ah! :-)

love, n.

-

dt; to a precious friend.

i hope you'll have a better week next week and stay strong ily din, seulgi and jeno love you too.

-