10

"Im happy I met you, Yoohyeon~" Gahyeon hugged her.

Yoohyeon's wing accidentally slapped Gahyeon in the face.

"Ow!"

"Im so sorry!" Yoohyeon hid her wings again, but it popped out again.

Yoohyeon had a confused expression and checked her arm. There was a black diamond on her arm...

"That little-- Demon! This will last until 12am..." Yoohyeon mumbled. "I can think of a solution." Yoohyeon pulled out a dagger and signalling them to cut her wings.

"What? No! Its just a few more hours... And angels can do that?" The two raised the voices.

"Yes, they can. And also I stole this from Sorn." Yoohyeon nervously chuckled.

"What an angel you are..."

Gahyeon's phone starts to ring. It was Jiu. Gahyeon answered and put it on speaker.

======

"Hey, What is it, unnie?"

"Gahyeon! Where are you?! You haven't been picking up your phone!"

"Oh, Sorry, I guess there was no signal."

"Im just glad you're fine. Can you come home now please?"

"Uhh, Yeah, ofcourse. See you later, unnie."

=====

Gahyeon hungs up. "Gahyeon... How. Am. I. Supposed. To. Get. In."

"Right... Okay so... You fly in the window and I protect the front door. Lets go before they get more worried." Gahyeon grabbed Yoohyeon's arm this time.

Yoohyeon flied above a few people so she wont get caught easily.

She went to the window and Gahyeon did as she said. The window was locked.

"Since when do I even lock my windows?!" Yoohyeon struggled. "Fudge it," Yoohyeon broke the window.

"Yoohyeon!! What was that?!" Handong shouted.

Yoohyeon entered the room, "Nothing!!" She laid down on the bed and lazily locks the door using her telekinesis.

"Thank you, Gah. I think its good now." Yelled Yoohyeon. Gahyeon's footsteps can be heard signalling she was leaving.

Out of nowhere, her doorknob starts to unlock.

Yoohyeon panicked, got up and hid in the closet.

Footsteps start to enter. "Yoohyeon-ssi, Are you in here?" Handong's voice calmed her until another voice interrupted; Bora's.

"I'll call her, Handong." Said Bora, "Okay."

Once the other footsteps became unaudible, Bora took a deep breath.

"Yoohyeon, I know you're in here." Bora opened the closet.

"Well well well, looks like the angel's returned~" Bora grinned.