08

"Yo, Yoohyeon! Wake up!" Hongbin nudges her.

"Huh... what?" Yoohyeon fluttered her eyes open.

"Its 8pm already."

"What? I was asleep that long?"

"Yeah. And also im going home."

"Kay... See ya." Yoohyeon closed her eyes again. Hongbin sighs before disappearing.

Yoohyeon opens her eyes and goes to the living room. Gahyeon, Handong and Jiu was watching a series on TV and Nannan beside them.

"Hey, You're awake!" Jiu greeted.

"Wanna watch with us? Were kinda on episode 9 already.. I dont suppose you two will let me repeat it?"

"Its okay if we repeat it. I love this series." Said Handong and Gahyeon.

"No, Im good." Yoohyeon politely declined. Yoohyeon headed to the kitchen and poured apple juice to a cup.

She goes to the couch and sits down with the others with her drink.

Yoohyeon gets a text from Leo,

From: Leo
Yo, im visiting the human
Realm for the night. Can I
Come over to wherever place
Your staying in? Only for tonight

From: Yoohyeon
What? Why? Hongbin
just came over. I dont want
another angel here!

From: Leo
Well Im techinically
a demon not an angel. 😏

From: Yoohyeon
You're a fallen angel so you
are one. But fine ill let you hang.
Where are you?

From: Leo
At the beach. I'll
wait for ya.

From: Yoohyeon
Kay. Coming

Yoohyeon stood up from her seat, "Im going out."

"What? Its raining." Said Gahyeon.

"Its just rain---" Yoohyeon looked outside and notice it changed to snow then back to rain. 'Seems like a demon or an angel did that..'

Jiu gave her a jacket and Handong gave her a cap to protect her from the rain.

Yoohyeon headed out.

"Do you think that... Yoohyeon isnt.. human?" Spoke Gahyeon.

"What do you mean? Everyone's different and unique, Gahyeon." Jiu said.

"You seem like you know something that we dont know about her, though." Handong stated.

"No, I was just asking." Gahyeon lied. She was listening in on Hongbin and Yoohyeon's coversation earlier that day.

===========

Yoohyeon looked around the beach. "Boo!" Leo teleported behind Yoohyeon.

"Wah! Leo! Dont do that! And dont you have an umbrella?" Yoohyeon pouted.

"No, I don't need some dumb umbrella, Yoo."