07

Nannan's meows woke up Yoohyeon. "Good morning!" Yoohyeon petted Nannan. "Wow, Its early. Probably the first one up."

Yoohyeon opens the door and goes to the kitchen. She puts cat food and water in Nannan's food bowls.

"Okay, So now... How do you make food?" Yoohyeon said, facepalming. Yoohyeon opens some cabinets and the fridge. She grabs fruits, measuring spoons, butter, milk, baking powder, sugar, salt and flour.

Yoohyeon makes 4 waffles and sets them beautifully on the plates. She adds some butter and a few berries on top. Then cuts some fruits and mix them onto the bowls. She makes coffee, milk chocolate and 2 fruit smoothies. She finishes laying the food.

Nannan climbed onto a small table that has a vase and accidentally knocks it over, rolling it to the ground.

"No!" Yoohyeon yelled and uses her telekenesis to prevent it from shattering.

Gahyeon suddenly appears, "Unnie?" Yoohyeon panicked and drops the vase.

"Did you just make that vase float..?" Gahyeon said as her eyes widened.

"No... I'll wake your other sisters." Yoohyeon hid behind a wall and teleported to Jiu's room.

"Wake up, Jiu." Yoohyeon shook her up. Jiu opened her eyes and stretches. Yoohyeon went outside Jiu's room and teleported to Handong's room. She woke her up and teleported to the dining room.

Everyone sat down. "Did you make this all yourself?" Handong asked, "Yes. Im even impressed." Yoohyeon said.

Everyone ate Yoohyeon's delicious breakfast. Gahyeon finishes first and showers to get to school. Yoohyeon finishes eating second and plays with Nannan.

Gahyeon heads to school. "Yoo, Would you mind picking up Gahyeon at school?" Jiu asked.

"Okay,"

Jiu and Handong was playing volleyball outside while Yoohyeon went to the angel realm.

Yoohyeon heads to Hongbin's house and knocks.

"Hongbin! Its me, Yoohyeon. You home?"

Yoohyeon patiently waited but Hongbin wasn't home.

"Boo!" Hongbin scared Yoohyeon, Yoohyeon loudly curses.

Hongbin slaps Yoohyeon, "Language! Angels never say that, only demons!"

"Haha... sorry.. Dont scare me like that!" Yoohyeon crosses her arms. "Maybe I shouldn't bring you with me"

"Wait, No! Take me with youuuuuu..."

"Just kidding, Lets go" Yoohyeon teleports to the mansion. Hongbin hides his wings.

Yoohyeon leads Hongbin outside. "Hey, girls, I invited someone over." Yoohyeon yelled.

Jiu looked over and Handong hits the ball to Jiu's side.

Jiu picked up the ball, "Heyo. Im Kim Minji but you call me Jiu."

"And Im Handong." Handong walked over.

"My name's Lee Hongbin."

"Wanna play volleyball with us?" Jiu asked, "Hell no. Sorn and Yeeun smacked me way too many times with that ball when playing!" Hongbin refused. Jiu, Handong and Yoohyeon laughed.

"I want some action, I didn't know it would be this boring here.." Hongbin said.

"Im hungry.. How about we buy food?" Yoohyeon suggested, "Sure."

"Buy me some choco pie pleasee~!" Jiu begged, "ofcourse."

Hongbin and Yoohyeon headed to the supermarket.

They bought what they wanted and headed outside. "Wait! We forgot Jiu's choco pie! I'll buy it real quick." Hongbin rushed inside.

Yoohyeon waited outside. A gang suddenly surronds her and points a gun at her.

One presses the trigger, Yoohyeon closes her eyes. She felt nothing.. Yoohyeon felt somewhat confused and The gang members were shocked.

Yoohyeon smirks and starts to fight. After a few attacks, the gang was knocked out.

Hongbin came out, "Psh.. Looks like these weaklings are no match for an angel like you." He notices a gunshot hole on her shirt.

"You should've died from that, were only semi-immortal..." said Hongbin.

"Lets just talk at home," Yoohyeon grabbed Hongbin's arm and went home.

Both of them arrived, "Heres your food. We'll be in my room, bye-" before they could go, Jiu stopped them.

"Yoo, You need to pick Gahyeon up, remember? Unless you want Dongie to pick her up instead. Its fine."

"Right, No, I'll pick her up. Watch Hongbin for me, Kay?" Yoohyeon left.

"Im not a child! Im older than you!" Yelled Hongbin.

Yoohyeon got lazy to walk and teleported to the front gate. To her luck, Gahyeon saw her.

"How did you do that?" Asked Gahyeon.

"Uhh.. Why cant you walk home by yourself..?" Yoohyeon avoided the question.

"I don't like being alone..." Gahyeon and Yoohyeon started to walk to the house in silence.

Gahyeon broke the silence, "Why aren't you in school? Your age is supposed to be in school.."

"Um.. I don't go to school.." Yoohyeon chuckled nervously.

"You need to! I'll tell Jiu unnie to enroll you" Spoke Gahyeon, Yoohyeon nodded.

They were about to cross the street, a car was approaching fast on Gahyeon. Yoohyeon pushed Gahyeon out of the way.

"Yoohyeon!!"

The car hits Yoohyeon. The car stopped once hitting Yoohyeon..

Yoohyeon got up.

"How... huh?" Yoohyeon ran to Gahyeon. "Are you okay?" Yoohyeon noticed Gahyeon's knee is bleeding.

Yoohyeon looked around and puts her hand on Gahyeon's knee and heals it. Once Yoohyeon was done, Gahyeon was frozen in shock.

"Dont tell anyone about this, please.." Yoohyeon begged, "Promise."

They got home. "Me and Hongbin will be in my room." Yoohyeon grabbed his arm.

"Cmon... I wanna eat!" Hongbin groaned before Yoohyeon pulled him in her room.

"I wonder what theyre doin--" Handong throws a shoe at Gahyeon before Gahyeon could finish her sentence.

"What now... I wanna eat..."

"I feel like Gahyeon may have suspicion of me not being human.."

"Why?"

"She caught be teleporting, saw me survived a hit by a car and I may have healed Gahyeon with her looking..."

"Way to keep a secret, Yoohyeon. And besides, Normal angels are semi-immortal and unable to teleport..?"

"Whatever, thats not important. Okay, Its boring being serious. I wrote a journal while im here,"

"I'll check it later, Im hungry." Hongbin left the room.

Yoohyeon grabbed her journal and wrote another entry.

Day 3 if anyone really cares..
Lay found out im an angel. Brought Hongbin to this realm. A Gang tried to kill me but I was somehow immortal? Used my healing powers on Gahyeon when I picked her up..

Yoohyeon relaxed on the bed and sighs, "Good night."