What Are We?

Rainbow's POV

"Do I like her? I... I don't think so. I feel like I just admire her, she's a good person but... There's just something that says that she's not the right one, you know? That nagging feeling and not to mention I like being just friends with her."

Lunar's POV

It's currently 1 am and as I'm going down the steps, I hear an all to familiar voice of my eldest sister, something about staying friends? She went quiet again and as I peeked around the corner, I saw Rainbow lost in thought, swallowed by a portal to her own world of inner demons.

I decided to make my presence known. I appeared from the shadows and cleared my throat as Rainbow faced my direction so fast I just saw a blur of pink. "What are you doing here so late?" "Well I could say the same to you Rainbow... What's in that mind of yours?" I replied to her question with another one as I was walking towards her, she had no words though so I continued "I woke up because right after dinner I fell asleep and I just got up... What about you?" I say while being a close yet reasonable distance from her to not cause discomfort "I... I just needed... to think... yeah. I just needed to think over some things. They wouldn't let me sleep so now I'm here." she stuttered.

We just talked and waited, waited for the sun, the two sleeping beauties, and dragon upstairs to rise. We talked about her thing with Hailey and how she wanted them to just be friends. They were just going through some things and weren't thinking but they do have a close relationship as friends, and they will never be lovers.

Rainbow's POV

We'll never date, Hailey and I... I feel like it would be better to be friends, best friends if you will... The flirting was nothing, just impulsive teenage behavior.

Lunar and I started making breakfast and just like the giant he is, Draco's heavy footsteps graced the stairs and he immediately went in the kitchen. We all did our morning routines after each Krew member ate and we were ready to face today.

The day I talk to Hailey after being weird friends...

Lunchtime

I pulled Hailey into the janitor's closet and locked it after. She was frozen for a minute before registering the serious look on my face, "What's wrong R?" I told her, I ranted, she held me and listened. When I was done, there were only ten minutes left till next class so I turned to face her "Behind the school after class, I want to talk about this..." I said timidly, she agreed and we left the closet with me trailing behind her because we have next class together.