Goodnight Or Not?

Funneh's POV
We went to our dorm and Gold spotted the others.

"Hey guys!" Gold exclaimed as she began to run towards them. "Gold! Stop running!" I complained "Now I'm not running." as she came to a halt in front of the others, Rainbow just ushered us inside with a playful roll of eyes

Draco decide to break the silence by asking "So... how was you girl's first day?" "Funneh's got a cr-" I covered Gold's loud mouth with my hand. "Funneh... What was Gold about to say~?" I blush as I think about him, his red hair... His eyes... "EW GOLD YOU'RE GROSS!" She LICKED my hand. "Someone likes a boy~" Gold teased "Gold..." I pout at her, "The red-head? Crimson red with matching eyes guy?" Rainbow said "How? Why? Who?" How did she know!? "We saw you earlier" Draco chimed in "Now give me my 20 bucks Draco." Did the twins really make a bet about him and I? I see no surprise... "Didn't we have a childhood friend like that?" Lunar said "I think we did... Why?" "Alec, right?" she pressed for his name "It was him!" Gold extravagantly exclaimed. How does she know his name? "I know everything about everyone through FaceBlock page of YH, they post everyone's basic info like name and grade there" So I apparently said that out loud... Draco cut through the silence once again "Let's cook dinner then!" "Lunar! How about you cook?" suggested Rainbow "I'm fine with it."

After dinner Lunar started to get up, before we could question her, she told us "I am super tired. I'm going to head to bed." "Sure, go ahead, it's fine" Rainbow spoke up "Bye, goodnight guys." a chorus of Goodnights and Nights were heard from the four of us, Lunar left then Gold and I told the same and got a goodnight from the twins after greeting them the same then we leave

Draco's POV
"Hey Rainbow, are we ever gonna tell her?" "Mom and Dad said not to util the time is right, remember?" "Ya, but when is the right time?" "Maybe when IT stops." "Well, how do we know if ITs done?" "I'll be able to tell." "Well... ok, night" "Goodnight." she said as we part ways.

In Lunar's room

C'mon... just start. Please start.

I don't want to.

You will one day.

But not today.

In Funneh's room

Lunar seems off.

You are her older sister, comfort her.

I was never there for her.

You can now.

I know that she was bullied... but Rainbow was the one who saw it. She was and will always be there for Lunar.

Help her be there for her. Rainbow can't always support Lunar, you guys will have to take over for her too one day.

To be continued