Second Week In Funneh And Gold's Eyes

So we got to school and walk to our classes.

Last week, I met a guy named Alec apparently... is he my childhood friend? Well, he has a sister here. Her name was Aly? Yes, Aly, she's a freshman and she is in some classes with Lunar. Draco told me that he knows someone in our class that has the description of his online friend... I still can't figure it out on who he is but his name is... Kyran? Yes, Kyran. But honestly we haven't seen Alec after the second day... he's just busy as all.

Honestly, nothing happened in our first three subjects. No Felicia and company.

The Lunch bell rings

We went to the lockers and Felicia and Brittany was infront of ours-yes, me and Gold have lockers next to eachother.

"What could you possibly be here for again?" Gold said already annoyed, "We just wanna do something, it's not THAT bad..." Felicia replied with a condescending tone. "That would be what exactly?" I butt in the conversation, "We just wanted to tell you something, I'm not gonna wait for you to ask me what it is, but let's just say..." Brittany said, her seriousness lacking in the last part as she started laughing, when she regained her breath she added "Your little PATHETIC NERD of a sister is well, what I called her." I asked her what she meant my blood was simmering, Felicia answered with "She's so weak and pathetic, it's so cute to watch her fall." "What did you say?" Gold asked, seriousness laced in all words, "Watch your sister, maybe she cuts... Hahaha" What. Did. They. Do... I managed to say those words calmly despite my blood boiling. And how could they treat cutting like a joke, it maybe okay sometimes but not now. Not with Lunar. "We have friends that 'VISIT' her throughout classes and the day in general, they help her with 'LESSONS', I wasn't surprised because 'Lunar's'? Such a LOSER or should I say NERD" Felicia's snarky statement really angered me, I felt something, worrying about the consequences just in case I looked down, "What. Happened." slipped out of my mouth, emotionless, "What can you do? Huh?" I'm about to kill your friend, how about that Brittany? I let out a low growl, Gold yanked me away and found a spare room, she dragged me inside and pushed me against a wall.

Gold's POV

"Look at me." I told Funneh, "NO! I will not!", I grabbed her chin and forced her head up to look at me, I saw her eyes "Your eyes, they're..." "Brown, they're brown aren't they?" I just nodded and told her to calm down, she took a few deep breaths and spoke "Someone's picking on Lunar, eh?" "I had a hunch but now, it's for sure she is." "What do we do now?" Funneh wondered as I let her go, I told her that since we still have time, we should go to Lunar. And off we went.

When we arrived on the second floor, I saw an awful scene. Lunar was on the floor coughing out blood begging the two girls standing over her to stop then saying please after the word. I only saw the two girls' arms as their face was blocked by lockers they still haven't noticed us and we were too shocked to make a move towards them.
The leader of the two said "Nope, no way, even if it were on Notch's name!" She spat at Lunar's face and we awoke from our shock and started to walk over making our steps audible in the eerily quiet hall. "Sam! We got company..." said the other girl, we couldn't see their faces... yet. Lunar spotted us and said "Oh no..." it was clearly heard but the Sam girl really wanted to make it clear to I don't know, assert dominance over her? She said "What are you saying? MAKE IT LOUDER LOSER!" "G-Go away!" "What did you SAY!" we stopped a distance where the girls couldn't see us as we watched the scene unfold, Lunar can but we saw the Sam girl because as she said that statement, she grabbed Lunar by the collar of her shirt and proceeds to lift her from a sitting position on the floor to hanging by the shirt in the air. We had enough, we showed as the sidekick called the girls' name. I was first to speak up "WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE!" I said in an authoritative voice "And why are you holding our sister like that!?" Funneh followed with an aggressive tone. 'Sam' got scared "I- It's nothing" she stuttered as she dropped Lunar, I heard her groan in pain as Funneh shouts "LIES!" "RUN WENDY!" So their names are Sam and Wendy. I grabbed their arms just before they could go, I have a VERY strong grip so they couldn't escape it, I turned to Funneh and ordered her to get the twins and the nurse. She said sure and ran to get them, I looked at Lunar briefly then at the two girls I have in my grasp...

"Now~" I started sweetly, then turned more aggressive as I said "What. Were. You. Doing. To. My. Sister!" Sam replied by saying that they were just roleplaying and that this and that and agreeing to her first statement that yes, it was roleplaying. I turned to Wendy and asked her the same question "I... Uhh... I did nothing, nothing I promise!" "Unluckily for you, Funneh and I heard EVERYTHING." "Y-You did?" I heard Lunar's faint voice and looked at her as she coughs out more blood before blacking out "You two... Are SO DEAD!" I told them, still looking at my beat up younger sister, at her bloody and bruised face while still maintaining the vice-like grip I had on the now quiet girls. Funneh, the twins, and the nurse arrived, the nurse helped Lunar to the clinic and ensured that she would take care of her.

Funneh's POV

"Is that... Lunar's?" Rainbow said grimly as she motions to the blood on the floor. "Y-Yes" sidekick girls said, Rainbow bowed her head and Draco whispered her name to her, I told him that she's okay for now "When. Did. This. Start?" Gold spoke, the leader couldn't answer, she kept stumbling on her words, "Spit it out!", Draco said with a serious tone "First day..." the girl said, Draco asked the second girl for confirmation she answered with "Y-Yes..."

To be continued