Before School In The Twin's Eyes (Second Day)

Rainbow's POV

I kinda felt as if Lunar was hiding something from us, I just hope she wasn't being picked on... she was ALWAYS bullied as a kid and it always broke my heart to see her come home crying or with a new bruise.

Stop looking through the past, IF she is being picked on then try to ask her about it... gently, gently bring the topic up.

Ok, I can do this. Time to be the good sister they all see me as. I can't let this happen... at least, not AGAIN.

Its the second day of school now and Lunar was walking behind us... as usual, so I hanged back to talk to her and whispered to the others to go first.

C'mon you can do it, slowly... slowly. I'm right I can do this.

I asked her about her first day because she was so tired yesterday. And she always acts like that when she was being beaten down everyday or even just being made fun of... and I am probably the only one who felt such sympathy and empathy towards her. I was also bullied as a child, just like Lunar... especially at grade 3, anyways I saw her get bullied for the one week of school that our parents were busy. I felt so much pain seeing her like that... and I did nothing.

It was all YOUR fault, YOU could've stopped it before! No. You thought you lost me... but you failed. Stop... please... no.

I might still have a bit of depression from before and those rude people from before ring a bell in my head... could they be?

No... its impossible... will they remember?

I looked at Lunar and I saw a spark of fear when I asked her about her P.E subject. Something happened... I know it.

We got to school and we leave eachother. Draco wanted to escort Lunar to her class and he did but I saw that Lunar was kinda worried about something, I mean Draco was always hit on by girls so... or maybe her bully likes him

Draco's POV

I knew something was wrong about Lunar bacause when I escorted her to her homeroom I looked back to see fear in her eyes as two girls aproached her...

Help her! C'mon! Be there for your baby sister! But I can't fight girls...

"Rainbow! RAINBOW!" I exclaimed whilst running through the halls, she asked me what happened and while panting I told her "Lunar... Homeroom... Girls... Scared..." "What room is she in!?" Rainbow asked urgently "2-A." and she then took off as I tried to regain my breath

Rainbow's POV

As I arrive at room 2-A I see Lunar in the corner... but no one in the room. She was holding her cheek and I saw that it was red-ish. She was being picked on... I knew it, just gotta find who did it.

I feel my eyes... Don't change now... They're gold now...

No... not now. Calm down Rainbow