BANG!

Yoongi: No what the fuck are you doing.
Y/n use all her energy to run over to Yoongi before they shot him. Yoongi caughted her before she collapse.

BANG!

That shot hit her not him. The door got kicked open.
Jungkook: Drop your weapon the police is here.
Irene have a smirk on her face.
Irene: Shot all of them Kan.
It was silence.
Irene: Kan?
She turn around Kan was kneeling and his hand above his head. A gun was pointed as his head.
Jungkook: Your under arrested for human trafficking and being a bitch.
Jungkook said as he cuffed her hand.

The EMTs place her on the gurneys. Holding her hand with my bloody hand and sitting by her side. Her hand getting colder by each minute. My clothes was full of blood.

Y/n please don't do this to me again!

Y/n please wake up

Y/n please open your eye

Y/n please don't give up

I followed the gurneys and push her through the Emergency Department.
Nurse: Sir you have to stay outside while our Doctor do the surgery.

You open your eye and closed immediately. The pain was awful. You clenched your hand, you open your eye again. You see Yoongi and the nurse. You eye was too heavy to keep it open. You closed again and then open it. This time it was blurry. You see light pass by, one by one. It keep happening you close your eye and open it again. Then you feel a needle injected into you.

Yoongi sitting with his face in his hand sobbing. The other rush into the emergency department. They all sat down next to Yoongi quietly.
Jin: She going to be fine she is a fighter.
They all were sobbing.

A long beeeeeeep
Was heard

Hello 👋 THIS CHAPTER TOOK ME FOREVER TO WRITE BECAUSE I WAS TRYING TI MAKE IT INTENSE BUT IT TURN OUT LIKE SHIT 💩SOO 👉🏼👈🏼

Hello 👋
THIS CHAPTER TOOK ME FOREVER TO WRITE BECAUSE I WAS TRYING TI MAKE IT INTENSE BUT IT TURN OUT LIKE SHIT 💩
SOO 👉🏼👈🏼

OH WELL
LOVE U ♥️

[UNEDITED]

Bye Peach 🍑 Love u

Bye Peach 🍑
Love u