Chapter 2

I watched as David pulled out a bunch of jeans and placed them in front of Toby. Toby smiled "thank you" he says grabbing the pants "I'll buy them all". I give him a dirty look and he smirks. David goes around the desk "$150" he says with a frown "Ok here you go" Toby pulls out a wallet and hands David money. Toby looks up at me and smiles once more "have a nice day, Rebecca". I role my eyes at his comment and Lean across the table.

My phone rings.

"Hello?"

"Hey Rebecca it's Toby again..I was wondering if you would like to go to the fair later" he laughs

"How did you get my number? And Why didn't you ask me that when you were here?" I ask getting annoyed

"Personal and Because I want it to be you and I..." He pauses "alone" I can hear him smile.

"No, you can be some murderer" I say

He is I think to my self

Wrong his dad is

I frown

"Please!" He pleads "I love it when you beg, but no" I say and hang up. I smile to myself and and look back at David. "We have to go" I say picking up my bag "ok.." David frowns, packs all of the money in the cash register and locks it. "Ok Jessica, until next time" he smiles. Jessica gets up and runs into David's arms "until next time" she whispers smiling. I watch them and sigh as I remember Simon and I at a park before he ran from me, like he didn't want to be with me.

I push the thought away and wipe the tears from my face.

"Come on" I start to walk out of the store "Rebecca" Alex says. I turn around to face him "yes?" I ask "Lili and I are going to leave this group" he frowns "she has a sister down town and she said that she can take two" he looks down. I frown "okay..bye" I stay to feel bad for not showing any emotion over them leaving, when I turn around to say sorry, their gone. I frown and turn to Jason and Jessica walks out "let's go guys".

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I walk down a narrow hallway I slowly peek my head around the corner. Two Men stand about 5 feet away from us their backs facing us. I nod at Jason and he Slowly walks in front of me going to the hallway across from me. The men talk about football and I role my eyes. Jessica goes next. Now its my turn. I take one step and the men turn slightly my heart begins to race. "Dont panic" Jason mouths. I nod and quickly walk to the other side. Jessica pats my back and smiles. We walk down 2 more hallways and finally reach a door that leads out to the concert. The Concert doesnt start for another hour but We wanted to get a good view. We end up close to the stage but a little bit in the middle. About an hour later The music is loud and I sit on Jasons shoulders pounding my fist at the opening acts. Jessica Sings along to all of the songs and jumps up and down. A cute guy walks up to Jessica and they scream over the music. I cant hear what their saying but I know their talking. All of a sudden The guy picks Jessica up and puts her on his shoulders.

Jessica smiles.

Were both jamming out to the music.

The music stops and Jason puts me down "That wasnt long" He laughs

I look around and people walk on stage and the lights get turned on. My eyes widen R.L.C.D I look at Jessica and shes bending down trying to stay out of sight, I follow her and so does Jason "Were looking for 3 kids! Many people saw them come in here! Find them!" The man screams. Quickly the men spread out searching everything. I pull Jessica to a stop when I see three men at one door. I push people out of the way and find another door. I push it open "Over there!!" I hear a man scream. "Split up! We'll meet up by the factory" I say Jessica shakes her head "They know about that place my brother place...We'll meet there" she says. I nod and Start to run as fast as I can knocking down a couple of people. I run through the busy streets, almost getting hit by a car. My feet hit the floor making a loud noise. "Stop!" A man screams. I Keep running turning my head slightly to see whos following me Alec I Make a left into an ally jumping a fence.