Liked by FreakyRico, MeekMill, and 897,389 others TheDon_ L O S  A N G E L E S  📸@FreakyRico Catch me on tour! Tix in my bio View all 78,987 comments FreakyRico get y'all tickets now! Bro finna go crazy 💯Hater78 you bringing the baby too? 🤔Thir...

TheDon_ L O S A N G E L E S 📸@FreakyRico
Catch me on tour! Tix in my bio
View all 78,987 comments
FreakyRico get y'all tickets now! Bro finna go crazy 💯
Hater78 you bringing the baby too? 🤔
Thirstyhoe 👅
Brokebtch34 do we need to call Maury??
Lameasslarry they baby coming on the tour bus? 😂

I close the app and roll my eyes. "They starting already. I just posted the damn picture" I said. She chuckles. "That's social media for you pooh" she said. "Don text you" she asks. I nod my head. "He just be apologizing and saying he has to be sure" I say whole rolling my eyes.

Don's POV

"You think this your baby" Rico asked. He passed me the blunt and I hit it. "Honestly, I ain't question it until my moms said something" I say and exhale the smoke. He nodded and said, "moms be knowing. You should definitely get a test. Shorty used to sell pussy" he laughed and chocked on the smoke a little.

"Look I'm going to take care of her if she's mine but if not, I'm not fucking with shorty ass" I said. He dapped me up and we got back to the studio.

The next day I went to Nicki's spot and I knock on the door. She opens it with a stale face and said, "what do you want". "I want to talk Nicole" I say. She sighs and rolls her eyes. "About what? You convinced she not yours soooo" She said confused. "That's why we need to find out. We can do it now" I suggest. She looks at me crazy and says "I'm not sticking no damn needles in my baby because you don't believe me" she yells.

I try and reason with her but she not having it. "I'll get you a test after she's born but until then, don't text me, call me, or come to my damn house Don. We done" she yells. She slams the door in my face and I can't help but to feel bad. I mean I was convinced the baby was mine for 7 months and now I'm not sure.

Nicki's POV
"Alright ms. Nicki, you ready to see baby girl in 4D" the technician says. I smile and nod. Ari holds my hand and smiles at me. We were at this place where you could see you baby in 4D. This meant that you could actually see the baby and not just the outline.

She rubs the thing over my stomach and the screen pops up on the tv in the room. "Oh god" Ari says with a glare on her face. "What" I say nervously. "She look just like Don ugly ass" she says while rolling her eyes. I laugh and a small tear drops from my eyes. "She does, doesn't she" I said. When you see the baby, she has Don's entire face. It was like I had nothing to do with her. I got sad for a second thinking Don really thought the baby wasn't his.

"She looks just like dad huh" said the technician. "Unfortunately" Ari mumbles under her breath. I hit her and she laughs. "Well she's beautiful" the lady says. I thank her and she finishes up. She prints a few pictures and we leave the place.

2 months later
I haven't seen or heard from Don in about 2 months. I was now 9 months pregnant and due this weekend. I honestly didn't care he wasn't around since Ari and her mom took care of me. Since I didn't have a family, they became my family.

"Nicki, How you feeling baby" Ari's mom, ms. Lisa asked. "I'm tired ms. Lisa, I'm ready for her to come out" I said with a sigh. She laughs and says "I know the feeling. This knuckle head ass girl was so stubborn. Had my ass in labor for 3 days" she says pointing to Ari. I laugh and rub my belly.

"You heard from Don" Ari asks. I shake my head and say "nope". She rolls her eyes and walks to the bathroom. I hear my phone buzz and I check to see who it was.

I roll my eyes and throw my phone to the side

I roll my eyes and throw my phone to the side. Just as I was about to get up, I feel a gush of water flow down my legs. "Ms. Lisaaaa" I yell. she runs towards me, "she ready" she asks with a smile. I nod and close my eyes as the pain hit me in waves.

I stand up but fall back onto the couch from all the pain. "Take me to the hospital please" I say. They walk me to the car and drive to the hospital.

At the hospital..
"How you feeling momma" the nurse says checking to make sure me and the baby were good. I was now in my gown and in the bed. The doctor comes in to check to see my progress. "Looks like your still 4 centimeters" she says. I sigh and start crying. I had been 4 centimeters for 8 hours and I was tired. I didn't want a C-section so the doctor said we have to keep waiting. "How about you get some rest and hopefully we'll make some progress soon. You need to save your strength" she says. I nod.

"Y'all should go home and get some rest. Ain't nothing happening tonight" I said to Ari and ms Lisa. She nodded and kissed me goodbye. I tried to get as comfortable as possible and I dozed off to sleep.

A few hours later I slowly open my eyes. I look and see someone sitting there sleep. I kept blinking to make sure it was who I thought it was.

"Don" I said

"Don" I said. He was still slightly snoring. "Wake your ass up" I say louder. He wakes up confused but then looks at me with a weak smile.

"Hey" he says. "How you feeling". I roll my eyes. "What are you doing here" I ask. He pulls out my 4D ultrasound pictures. "How did you get those" I ask. "Ari" he says with a chuckle. He stares at the pictures and I could see a single tear drop from his eye. He quickly wipes it and says "she looks just like me". I scoff and cross my arms. "Oh you believe me now" I ask. He nods his head and walks over to me.

"I am so sorry for what I put you through. I let my mother talk me out of what I knew to be true. And that's my fault. But ma, please let me be a father to my daughter. I promise to do right by her. I may not be a great boyfriend but I know I'll be an excellent father" he says. I tear up and grab his hand. "I would never keep her away from you" I say. He nods and leans down to place a kiss on my cheek.

A/N: next chapter will be the one y'all waiting for! Pleeeaaasee comment! Don't forget to vote and follow me! Thanks for the love. I'm now over 500 views and I'm so grateful!! 😊
-HouseofReadz