We get back to his place and we walk inside and go straight to the bedroom. He plopped on the bed and covered his face with his hands. I sit next to him and rub his arms, "babe it's okay. She'll come around". He sits up quickly and looks at me with sad eyes. "This my baby right" he asks. I cock my head to the side and stare at his with confusion. Then I become offended. "Are you serious right now" I ask. "I have to ask. We were on and off" he said.

I got up and looked for my purse. Of course I was slow since I'm carrying this big ass baby. He grabs my arm and pulls me back. "Nicki I ain't trying to make you upset" "Well that's EXACTLY what you're doing. How could you think I would let you think this baby was yours if it wasn't" I ask. He sighs and grabs the bridge of his nose. "I mean how do I really know if you stopped selling pussy and one of them niggas is the father" he says. I gasp and smack the shit out of him.

He holds the spot I hit him and glares at me. "I'm done" I say and walk out of the room.

Next day
"He said what" Ari asked. "He accused me of getting back into the life while we were together and the baby is one of theirs" I said. She shook her head. She couldn't stand Don and it was all over her face. I sighed and sat back into the couch rubbing my baby. I could feel her kicking and it made me smile.

Ari looked at me and smiled. "You got a name yet" she asked. "Yea" I said with a huge smile. "Well bitch.. what is it" she said and laughed. "I was thinking Kairi Chanel" I say. She nodded and said "that's so cute. I love it". "Thanks. Me too" I said.

I got an idea and pulled out my phone and clicked on IG.

Liked by AriKari__ and 159,798 others ItsNickiBby_ Mommy can't wait to meet you

ItsNickiBby_ Mommy can't wait to meet you.. 👶🏾💕 #BabyK
View all 9,596 comments
Hatinhoe Damn your ass got pregnant quick 😂
Dustydude78 who the papi?
TheShadeRoom 👀.. congratulations!
Randomfan congrats beautiful! I knew something was up.💕
AriKari__ Baby K on the wayyy! TT love you 😘

Liked by 2,356,897 TheShadeRoom Looks like rapper TheDon might have a baby on the way

Liked by 2,356,897
TheShadeRoom Looks like rapper TheDon might have a baby on the way. His on and off again girlfriend #ItsNickiBby just announced her pregnancy. No comment has been received from TheDon. Click link for more info. #issagirl
View all 679,787 comments
Thirstywhore89 noooo he got a baby on the way 😭😭
Hatinnegro you not supposed to nut in hoes bro
Randomfan congrats!!
DustyDarnell it's probably not even his baby. It might be Drakes 😂 #youarenotthefather
AriKari__ y'all need to find some business 🙄