Of Course Not

~Namjoon's pov~

I walked downstairs and saw Seokjin was cooking. Normally I would bother him while he does but for some reason......I didn't feel like it.

I had this feeling that I didn't want to do anything. I was really tired. I laid on the couch. I felt like I couldn't move but I knew I could. I looked at my hand and gasped. The blisters weren't supposed to be there anymore! They're back!

Seokjin came up to me. "Hey is everything okay?" He asked. He put his hand on my head. "Namjoon! You have a fever." Seokjin said. I could tell he was trying to stay calm. I started shaking. "Hold on i'll call 911." Seokjin said and looked at my hands and his eyes grew wide. He stepped out of the room with his phone and I just laid there.

A few minutes later Seokjin came back and grabbed my hand. He looked at me. "They're on there way." Seokjin said and I could tell he could tell how much pain I was in. My blisters hurt so bad I wanted to cry and scream. I bit my bottom lip from keeping from doing so. He didn't have much of a grip on my hand and I was thankful for that.

I started shaking a bit more. I passed out.

~A few days later~

I woke up and Seokjin was holding my hand tightly. I looked at him confused. How long have I been here for? I thought. I squeezed his hand back so he knew I was awake.

Seokjin looked at me and his eyes grew wide. "You're awake!" Seokjin said happily and hugged me. I chuckled and hugged him back. He let go of me. "You've been sleeping for a few days, they couldn't wake you up. They did surgery on you so it should be away forever. You just have to come back every year to get a shot so it will stay away." Seokjin said squeezing my hand. My blisters were gone and I was thankful for that.

I smiled at him a bit. "Thank you for bringing me here." I mumbled, my voice cracking a bit. Seokjin smiled at me. "No problem." He said and moved my hair out of my face. "Seokjin." I said my voice a little rough. "Hm?" Seokjin asked playing with my hair. "You won't leave me right?" I asked. Seokjin looked at me.

"Of course not."