Honest Mistake

~Seokjin's pov~

I  walked up to me and Namjoon's room and walked inside. Namjoon was still asleep. Normally he gets up early with me but he didn't wake up this morning. It's noon and he's still asleep. He wasn't home last night. One of his friends brought him home since he was asleep. At first I didn't think anything about it. But now it's noon and he didn't get up.

I sat on the bed next to him and looked at him. I shook his shoulders. "Namjoon." I said quietly. He moved a bit. At least I knew he was okay. "Namjoon babe it's noon you have to get up." I said. Namjoon slowly opened his eyes and sat up. He wrapped his arms around me and laid back down, closing his eyes. I sighed. I moved out of his grip and stood up. He looked at me and pouted. "Don't give me that look." I said and he moaned. I looked at him. "Is something wrong?" I asked. "Just a migrane." Namjoon said sitting up. I looked at him and nodded. "What did you do with your friends last night?" I asked. Namjoon didn't say anything.

I looked at him confused. I sat next to him on the bed. "Namjoon. At least tell me where you went." I said. "You won't get mad?" Namjoon asked. "Why would I be mad?" I asked. "You would be, trust me." Namjoon mumbled. "I promise I won't get mad." I said and put my hand on my chest. He frowned. He hated promises for some reason. "I went to a bar." Namjoon mumbled. I looked at him shocked. "I thought you said you weren't going?" I said.

Namjoon shrugged. "I didn't think I would actually drink that much." Namjoon said and winced. I didnt know what to say. Namjoon stared at me. "You're mad at me aren't you?" Namjoon asked. I looked back at him. I didn't know if I was mad at him or not. I hesitated. I sighed. "I guess I am." I said quietly. Namjoon nodded. "You promised you wouldn't get mad at me. Stop making promises you can't keep. I understand why you're mad at me. Sorry" Namjoon said and pouted. I couldn't stay mad at him. I smiled at bit and pecked his lips to stop him from pouting.

"Don't be. It's a honest mistake that will never happen again."