Deadly Disease

~Seokjin's pov~

I walked downstairs and decided to cook hamburgers and fries. Namjoon ended up following me. He wrapped his arms around my waist. "Namjooooon." I said and chuckled. He laid his head on my shoulder and watched me. "Namjoon I'm trying to cook." I said, smiling.

Namjoon smiled. "I know, Princess." Namjoon said. I smiled and rolled my eyes. He stayed like that until I finished cooking. He let me go and helped me set up the table.

Everyone sat down to eat. "So, do you guys like the house?" Seokjin asked. "I love it!" Taehyung said happily and giggled. I smiled. "That's good to hear." I said, smiling.

After we finished eating, Namjoon and I sat in the living room on the couch. He looked at me. "Princess." Namjoon said and yawned. I smiled. "Yes?" I asked. Namjoon leaned his head onto my chest. I put my arm around him and pulled him closer. "I have something to tell you. You can't freak out, okay?" He mumbled. I sat up and so did he. "What's wrong Joonie?" I asked. "I have-" he cut himself off. "Let me show you." He said.

He always wore these gloves, he never took them off. They had holes in the fingers and thumbs. He took off one of his gloves, shaking. He had blisters all over his hand. "Namjoon-" I started but he cut me off. "It's a disease. It's called necrotizing faciictus." Namjoon said and my eyes grew wide. "Is it deadly?" I asked and he nodded slowly. "If it's not treated properly. It messes with my tissues. But I've been treated properly. Sometimes I get a fever." Namjoon said and put his gloves back on. I hugged him. "It'll go away!! I promise!" I said and Namjoon slowly hugged me back.

"Don't make promises you can't keep, Princess."