2 Girls at a Boys Boarding School Part 15.

Start from the beginning

“WHAT?! Oh know, this is payback right Britt?” Damien said tilting his head backwards, facing me and Steph.

“no” I chuckled “This, this is just for start” I laughed, then started informing Stephanie of all the details.

“SERIOUSLY?! Now that's good payback, well for starters anyway” she giggled.

All of a sudden we heard a giant splash...

”Ahh so he's in the water” I mumbled to myself

“Them carrying you was for fireman lifting me, and the dropped into the sea, was for putting me right in front of a wave,I beat you at your own game Damiie-Poo” I laughed, and winked at him.

The guys just started laughing their heads of until Damien pulled them into the water, and since I was wet anyway, I went to join them, dragging Stephanie along too

“Come on you wimp” I laughed

“B-b-bu-but...*sigh* okay then, just for you Britt” she gave in pretty easily, as usual.

“Oh, and Stephanie?” I whispered “Will you help me, I wanna jump on Leon so he goes under water for calling me 'hun'” I asked.

“YES! Let's go do that” she yelled

.

We ran into the water and we called Leon over. “OIOIOIII, Leon, come here” we both shouted, we had giant grins on our faces.

“Coooominng, mothers” he laughed. He got to us rather quickly.

“WOW, look behind you, turn around there's an amazing yacht there” Stephanie mad up on the spot.

Wow. Impressive on the spot thinking

He turned around and I looked at Steph, she looked at me, we nodded, and both leaped onto him, pushing him under water for about 20seconds, and did it again for same amount of time. Damien and Blake, stopped messing around, and looked at us confusingly “Payback for calling me 'hun' several times when unnecessary” I said and smiled. They laughed and helped Leon back to our sun spot. Well that was fun.

“Woah, it's like 6, wanna start heading back?” I asked everyone, they nodded.

“We could always come out again later or something” Damien informed us.

“What time we allowed out until?” Steph asked.

“11 on weekend and holidays, and 9 on weekdays, but we don't have to go to bed until we want. S'all good” Donté notified me and Steph.

“Awesome, let's get going” Darrell concluded the conversation.

We drove back to the school, and changed and everything, so that we didn't smell of salt water, and that we were refreshed and cool.

“What do you wanna do then?” Stephan asked

“Anything suits me” Stephanie answered

“Same here” I added “Boys, you wanna choose?”

“Nah, we're good thanks, you two can choose”

“Hmm..alright” Me and Stephanie discussed for several minutes before coming to the ideas of Truth or Dare, or Would you Rather.

“Alright, guys, we've got 2 ideas, and you lot choose which you wanna play, Would You Rather? Or Truth or Dare?”

{Which game should they play?}

{What Will Happen in the chosen Game?}

{Will Britt continue her revenge on Damien? HOW???}

{Any Ideas for later plott?}

{COMMENT, VOTE &++ BECOME A FAN.}

{kthxbyyyyyyyz.}