2 Girls at a Boys Boarding School Part 18.

Yalllooo! Hows y'all doing? Next chapter is up; as you can tell but oh well sorryfor long wait, stupid exams -,- anyways hope you ENJOYY!<3 

OH! Before y'all read i put co'on in it..it means "come on" LOL just so you know :)

Chapter18.!<3

“Sit down everyone the assembly is about to start” Mr Larson announced as everyone was just about into the the hall. Whispers started to fade as everyone was intrigued to know the news.

“I'm sure your all wondering why we are gathered in the hall, well I would like you all to meet our newest student... Nathan, please come here.” From Behind a curtain the best thing showed ever! NATHAN ASHCROFT . THEEE Nathan Ashcroft, I can't believe my eyes, the fittest actor, and singer EVERRRRRRR!!

“This is Nathan Ashcroft, he's staying with us for a while, but you may not always see him, he has a busy schedule with other things but we are delighted for him to have chosen here to study for a while, Nathan if you'd like to say a few words..” Mr Larson finished

He stepped towards the front and came out with “no, i'm fine” then walked back, looking like he really didn't care. They say celebrities are jerks to the cameras, but he seems a jerk full stop. I looked at Steph, with an 'oh my gawd' look on my face, and she nodded in agreement.

“-Erm..Well, that is all, you may now leave to your dorms, thank you. Can I see Miss Taylor, Miss Carter, Mr Halls and Mr Otero before you four leave.” Mr Larson finished his speech and signalled everyone to leave.

We Walked up to Mr Larson, I wonder what he wants?

“Sir, what did you want?” Stephanie asked.

“Huh, there's girls in this school...what happened to all boys?” Nathan Started. I sighed impatiently

“Yes, there's girls, we ARE girls, and there's only us...” I interupted.

“...Hi i'm Stephanie Carter, i'm a HUUUGE fan of your songs and films, especially in..-”

“Yeah, cheers love, I get it too much, change the record?”

He is such a jackass! He may be a celebrity but I thought things were just an act for them.. I thought they really and truly had a heart. And to think I admire his music..and films. “Why are you here?” I asked with a bad attitude.

“Too many paparazzi, staying low for a while..”

“awwh, is the flashing cameras too much for ickle Nathan?” I said like I was talking to a baby.

Damien and Blake chuckled under their breaths.

“Anyway, yes Mr Ashcroft there is girls in the school and their the only ones as Brittany here pointed out. These four will be helping you around the school and will be your friends. You'll be staying in room 218 which is next to Brittany and Blakes' room” Mr Larson informed.

Okay. Never in my life would I expect to be living next door to a celebrity especially not Nathan Ashcroft no matter how much of an ass he is, it's still cool!

“kayy, where'sa key?” Nathan questioned.

“Here you go Nathan, now please make your way to the fifth floor, your belongings will be along shortly for now, just take your bag you have and we'll send the rest up when it arrives”

“iight mate, co'on people” Nathan demanded.

Nathan picked up his bag and begun walking towards the back door.

“This door” Damien said impatiently.

I thought to myself: How good friends they'll be. Then smirked, and begun chuckling silently.

The walk to Nathan's room was pretty quiet until Nathan begun talking to me.

“So, your Brittany, right?”

I nodded. “And by any chance are you Nathan?” I said sarcastically.

“Yeeep” he replied popping the 'P' “So your living next door to me? With..Blake?”

“Yes” I answered as I nodded my head.

“You too like...together and shizz?” he raised an eyebrow.

“No..” I said hesitating “...but I'm dating his mate..you know Damien..him” I said as I pointed Damien out, he winked and I giggled.

“Cute. Reaaaaal cute.” Nathan said without emotion.

We got to the fourth floor. “Britt, I'ma see the guys in my room”

“okay, you going Blake?” Stephanie asked.

“Yeah, might as well” He answered quickly and started to walk off.

“Bye guys” I smiled to Damien and once again he winked. “Come on Stephanie, another floor to go”. Nathan walked ahead until we reach the fifth floor.

“218 – here's your room Nathan” I stated.

“Cheers, and call me Nath or Nate” he repied with genuine niceness.

He seems to be nice when the guys aren't around. He doesn't act an arsehole...why?

“Okay Nath, well you fine now or want a tour of your room?” I asked.

“N'am fine Britt, you go run along to Damien” He walked into his room and turned to us “Laterz Britt”and he closed the door.

“He didn't say bye to me” Stephanie folded her arms like she was about to throw a tantrum.

“Unlucky” I said. We both laughed.

 ***************************************************************************** 

What do you guys think of Nathan then? :')

Photo of Nathan on the right -->

What do you want to happen next?

Comment below with ideas

Vote, Become Fan etc. :) TY x

More soon for you guys hopefully :) 

naaatalie(; <3 xx