2 Girls at a Boys Boarding School Part 20.

Bonjour mes amis!! {bit of french for ya :)}

I'm SOOOOOO sorry, that it's taken me months to upload, i've had tonnes of school stuff, with it being my final year so I really needed to buckle up and try hard, then my laptop charger and the slot it goes into won't let it charge unless it's in a really weird position that only last like 5 minutes and I can't type or it just dies -.- but i've got my word file I type on and i've started to type on my mums laptop :) so i've got the next part.

Anyway to the story hope you guys like it! ^.^ ♥

Chapter 20.

Britts POV:

Last night, I just went to bed, not wanting to talk to anyone. Something in my head told me it was the wrong decision, but my heart told me otherwise...and anyway it was too late, the moments gone. Everything gone. Me and Damien gone.

The next morning I woke up early, 6am to be precise. I couldn't face anyone so I just locked myself in my room, headphones in, disconnecting myself from the outer world. I wasn't going in for my first lesson, no way. I laid on my bed for what seemed like forever before my phone vibrated, bringing me back to reality. I picked up my phone, it was Stephanie, it read: “Came by earlier but leon said to leave you, so we left for chemistry, you okayy? btw I gave nathan your number, LYL xxx♥”. I clicked reply and began tapping into my phone “tell leon thanks and give him my number too. Might come to lessons later, depends xx” I hit send. That was now my cue to get in the shower. I wasn't going to have any more time with my music, so i'd best get ready. I showered, and dried my hair. Then, I straightened my hair, applied my make-up and got changed into some high waisted shorts, a striped tee and some converse. I picked up my phone, unlocked my room door, to an empty lounge. I put some pop tarts into the toaster and sat at the table. I noticed that I had 2 texts both from unknown numbers. The first text read: “heyy Brittany, it's Nath. Hope your okay, we miss you lots, hope your moods lifted soon. Nath x” I replied, “Awhh, thanks Nath, your proper sweet, missing you lot too, i'm coming in for second chemistry class xx”. I placed my now cooked pop tarts on a plate and begun eating them.

I opened the second text, which must have been Leon, it said: “heya hun ;)it's leon, hope ya okay, got the guyz to leave ya this morning so you could have a lie in, plus I tol Mr Kennedy you weren't feeling too good, so if you come in later, say you feel better. Things will pass you know x btw, D's not in today either, dunno if you wanna know xxx”. Clicking reply, I typed ”heya babe;) i'm alryt gonna put on a brave face & tyy for this mornin & Mr K. How come D's not in?xx”

Nathan replied “ no problem honeyB :Dxx”, so I text him back saying “cool nickname, made me smile...i totally need one for you. Hmmmm :/ xx” By the time i'd finished texting him Leon replied “idk, guys said he weren't in this morning, btw s'okay for covering hun xx” They both stopped texting me, so I thought i'd text Damien, just to know he's safe, despite how harsh i'd been, I want to know he's okay. “Where are you? Everyone's really worried about you, come back to school”. I sent it, then went to collect my bag from my room, along with all my necessities (pens, notebook etc.), my purse, keys and of course my beloved volvic, then left for chemistry.

It was really weird, as it was so quiet everywhere, as i'd only seen and heard it all hustled and bustled with boys. I made my way to the science block and stood outside my classroom. I bit my lip, debating whether I could face all the questions and the look everyone gives when you enter a room. I knew I had to. I knocked. Waited a few seconds, then entered the room. “Ah, Miss Taylor I take it?” to which I nodded “nice of you to turn up, hope your feeling much better. Now please take a seat next to Miss Carter, and begin copying the notes on the haber process.” I nodded again, smiled and walked over to Stephanie's desk. I sat next to her and begun copying the notes, as asked. Steph nudged me, and gave me a reassuring smile. I mouthed 'Thank you' to her, which she smiled to again. The rest of the lesson was just taking notes until the bell sounded, announcing it was 10am. Everyone packed up, and left the classroom in an orderly fashion, almost like they'd been brain washed, except the guys, they'd chat about where 'he' was, all sounding really worried.