2

A/n: I'm going to say this in every chapter just incase people misunderstand.. this is a JungkookxReader i just like the name Jennie Kim it's not Jennie from blackpink.

Few days later

Jennies POV

Today is the day of the concert I'm so excited i got up and did my morning routine and had breakfast, I'm planning on going to the mall to buy a new outfit for tonights concert. I got my car keys and headed out When i arrived at the mall i went to Zara first.
I picked out an outfit for tonights concert.
My Outfit:

After i paid i went to the nail salon

My Nails:

After i paid i went home and and since i have lot of time left i went to the kitchen to cook something to eat

After i paid i went home and and since i have lot of time left i went to the kitchen to cook something to eat. While i was cooking i got a text from my brother.
My Annoying Brother: are you ready for tonight? I'm so excited!! My members are excited to meet you too and bring extra clothes, you're staying with me for the night
Me: I'm so excited and you guys don't need to book hotel rooms you guys can just stay here i have enough rooms
My Annoying Brother: really? Ok I'll ask our manager and we have 2 weeks off so maybe you can show us around and stuff
Me: i would love too.. see you tonight love you bye i have to get ready
My Annoying Brother: love you too bye
After i sent the last text i went to my bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth and after i dried my hair and i went to my vanity and put on light makeup and put on the outfit and i got my army bomb and BTS banner and put it in my bag and headed out.
Skip car ride
I arrived at the venue early because i wanted to buy merchandise and then go to sound check. After I bought some merchandise i went inside to go to sound check.

After awhile the stadium started to be filled up with armys and soon the concert started.

After the concert finished i was going to my car when i got a text from my brother.
My Annoying Brother: our manager said he will drive us to your house
Me: yay!! My address is xxx xxx xx
My Annoying Brother: ok see you in a bit
Me: see you later
I went home and cleaned up a bit and bought extra pillows and blankets into the guest rooms.
30 minutes later
There was a knock at the door i went to go open it and it was BTS.