"We didn't agree to this," I muttered to him as we walk back down towards the palace.

"We never agree to anything but here we are-"

"...catching everyone's attention-"

"They were going to talk regardless," He responded.

I opened my mouth slightly getting ready to say something when the clicking of the camera stopped me. I looked up from the ground to see the photographer a few feet away from us. I smiled letting him take all the necessary pictures for the wedding.

"Has this always been annoying?" Sebastian whispered.

I turned my head to look at him, "yes," I giggled.

We inch closer to the palace and the photographer took a  step back and began with the next couple behind us. As we entered the palace I released my grip around Sebastian and relaxed. I had noticed but I was sweating a little due from nervousness. It had been a very long time since Sebastian presence made me feel this way. I felt like a teenager all over again.

"You okay?" he asked, noticing my sudden change in mood.

I nodded. "Yeah, I think so," I was embarrassed to let him know I had gotten nervous by imply being round him.

"Adalyn," I heard someone call my name. Turning around, Mateo was standing near the entrance of the palace with a black tuxedo on.

"Hey, you made it!" I laughed nervously. He walked over to me and gave me a tight hug.

"Yeah, you really do seem surprised to see me," he muttered.

I didn't expect him to show up, although he did say he would try to. A part of me hoped Mateo ended up having something come up in the last minute and stayed back home. I was enjoying my time alone with Sebastian.

"I am shocked," I giggled. I turned to look over at Sebastian who threw me a side glance before walking back into the courtyard.

"He didn't seem happy to see me," Mateo caught on rather quickly to what had happened.

I doubt he cares whether or not he is here, he cares about seeing me around him. "No...he's being Sebastian," I assured him.

Esther walked in and a small smile formed on his lips when he saw Mateo. "I know you," Esther said a bit stunned. "You're Prince Mateo of Belshar,"

Mateo stayed quiet for a moment; he was as perplex as I was to know Mateo.

"You know him?" I asked, confused.

"Not personally, but I talked to your father a few times. He is a great contributor to the orphanages here in Barcelona,"

Mateo nodded. "My father tries to keep his name under the water though, Belshar has been a quiet country for many years not getting involved with higher Royals,"

Esther agreed, "You're on the same level as we are. You were born a Royal. We don't think of anyone any less due to the size of their country," Esther responded.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to sound disrespectful," Mateo said.

"I didn't think you were disrespectful," he laughed. "Your father makes it clear he wishes not to get involved with major rulers and I can't disagree with him. You tend to live at peace that way."

"Yeah. Congratulations!"  Mateo smiled.

"Thank you. I am glad you could make it to celebrate with us. Adalyn talks a lot about you, so I am glad we finally get to meet you. I know for sure she picked a good-guy," he winked at me.