The Plan

After that conversation with Kacchan, I had a smirk on my face that I couldn't wipe off. I could help but remember the look of shock on his face. It was just, hilarious! Before I could really think of anything else to laugh at about Kacchan, I had arrived. I knocked on the door in a strategic way. I knocked once, then waited, then knocked three more times in a three second beat rhythm. The door opened just enough for me to see a blonde messy bun and an arm with a beige sweater sleeve.
"Hi Toga." I said in a sarcastic tone.
"Huh? How did you know it was me?!?" She said.
"I could see your outfit idiot." I said, laughing to myself.
"Awww your no fun!" She said, annoyed as she opened the door.
As I walked, I saw Shigiraki sitting down at the bar, with a shot in his hand. Kurogjri was behind the bar, cleaning out some glasses.
"Welcome Dekiru." Shigiraki says.
"I see you guys saw the news" I say in an embarrassed tone.
"Yes, but I'm afraid that was a little too close to people finding out your identity." Kurogiri says. "If you want to go through with this mission, you have to be very discreet in situation like that."
"Sorry.." I say, scratching the back of my head.
"It's ok. Just be a little more careful next time." He says, putting away a freshly cleaned glass.
"We've finished planning your first mission." Shigiraki says, while getting up and walking over to me.
"Really?!?" I say, failing to hide my excitement.
"Yup Izu-Chan!" Toga says, hugging me.
"Well then, what is it??" I say, annoyed at the lack of explanation.
"You will be going into U.A undercover" Kurogiri says.
"Ooh sounds fun!" I say. "Why exactly?"
"We have confirmed a rumor that all might will teaching there." Shigiraki says. "We need you to go in and find out his weakness."
I grumble at the mention.
"Do I really have to do this..?" I say in an annoyed tone.
"Yes. It is a main key to our plan to defeat all might. Isn't that what you want to do?"
Says Shigiraki.
"Ya...." I say, still very annoyed.
"Welp if that's all you wanted to tell me, I think I'll be leaving now." I say, heading towards the door. I open the door and just as Toga tries to give me a hug, I slam the door in her face.
Heh. Serves her right.
I think as I walk home.

"I'm home!" I shout as I open our apartment door.
"Hey Izu!" I hear my mom shout from the kitchen. "I'm just making some dinner, it will be done in a few minutes!"
"Thanks Mom!" I shout as I run up to my room.
Wow that worked out better than I expected. She doesn't remember anything.
I walk up to my room and gather a few items that I think could be a villain costume all together. I find a black vest and a white button up t-shirt in my closet and a pair of black jeans under my bed. I lock my door and try it on. I walk over to the full length mirror on my door.
Oo this looks pretty cool. I'll go with this!
I think to myself.
Then, my mom knocks on my door.
"Hey Izu! Dinners ready!" My mom shouts.
"Ok cool I'll be down there in a minute!" I shout back.
"What are you doing in there anyways ?" My mother asks.
"Nothing. Go mind your own beeswax." I say, with an annoyed tone.
"Izu..." my mom says. She sounds irritated.
I must have not locked the door properly because she opened it with ease. I dashed behind the door in search of cover.
No! No! I can't let her see me in this outfit!
She knows that I'm behind the door and she uses her quirk to fly me towards her.
CRAP
"Oh, heh heh hi." I say, embarrassed.
"What the heck are you doing with such a costume on! You look like a villain!" She shouts as she releases me from her quirk.
I try my best to look shocked.
"Oh! No! I don't want to look like a villain I was just trying on a costume.. for a-a... play! Ya! It's for a play I'm doing at school!" I lie.
"Alright sweetie," she says, giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Just change your clothes and come down for dinner!"
"Ok mom!" I say as she closed my door and walks away.
Whew! That was too close!
I wipe my forehead. I didn't realize I had been sweating.
I hope my act was still believable.

I change out of my new villain outfit and into comfier clothes and head downstairs for dinner.

(A/n: srry for the kinda short chapter. I have writers block. Big oof.)