Aftermath

Two years later....

   "Are you nervous?" Jimin asks Jin as he helps him with his bow tie.

   Jin nods. "A little. I just hope I don't trip." He chuckles.

   "You'll do fine Jin-hyung, I promise." Reassures Jimin. "If anything it'll be Namjoon-hyung who'll trip, you know how clumsy he is."

   They both laugh. "Thank you Jimin."

   "For what?" He asks.

   "For everything."

   There was a knock on the door. "Is the groom ready?" Hoseok pokes his head in the door. "Beom-yu is ready with his little flower basket." He says. "Also Yoongi is saying to hurry up."

   "Alright, we'll be out right now." Jin Says and the door closes. "Man I'm starting to get nervous now." He slides his arm under Jimin's. "You know I always saw people get married from up in heaven, but I didn't think it would be so stressful."

   Jimin begins to walk Jin out the door. "I still don't know if I'm going to get married." He says.

   "Don't worry about that now." Jin nudges him. "You're only 17."

   "Technically I'm 18 because it's a new year." Jimin argues.

   "Finally you two show up!" Yoongi says, annoyed. "These shoes hurt my feet!!!" He picks up his arm and let's Jin hook onto him. "Alright let's do this. Hobi tell them we're ready."

   Hoseok nods and whistles over to the organ player and he begins to play the same melody played at EVERY wedding.

   The guests stand up and uwu at Beom-yu, Pom and IU's son, as he throws petals onto the carpeted floor. The maid of honor, Jimin, walks behind the small child along with Pom, IU and Selena. After that, the audience bows as Yoongi leads Jin down the aisle.

   At the alter, Namjoon waits anxiously. His best man, Sehun, smiles as he sees how beautiful Selena looks. The groomsmen, Taehyung, Jungkook And Hoseok look at how breathtaking Jimin and Jin look.

   The groomsmaids all lined up on Jin's side and afterwards, Jin gave a sweet kiss on Yoongi's cheek and a hug, before he handed him over to Namjoon and taking his spot in the line of groomsmen.

   "Hyung are you crying???" Whispers Jungkook as the priest begins the speech.

   Yoongi wipes his tears. "Of course I'm crying, these shoes are squeezing my feet so hard I feel like they're going to start bleeding if I don't sit down soon."

   "May we please have the baring of the rings?" The priest asks and Mark comes up with both of the bands. "And now the couple will exchange their vows."

   Namjoon takes a ring and holds Jin's hand. "Prince Seokjin, son of God almighty, I promise to have you as my husband for all eternity and to love you for everything you are. I've loved you since the time you saved my life and I will love you until the very end of our time." He slides the ring onto his ring finger.

   Jin picks up the other ring. "Kim Namjoon, I offer my love and gratitude to you, despite our very obvious differences. It would be an utmost honor to have you to rule by my side as Prince from this day till the end of our time." The ring is slid onto Namjoon's finger. "I love you." *everyone awwwwws*

   With a smile the priest continues, "Do you Kim Namjoon take Seokjin as your lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold for better or for worse, in sickness and in health, for as long as you both shall live?" Asks the priest.