Chapter Ten

{Jimin's POV}

I woke up in the middle of the night after having another horrible nightmare. This time we were at war with the society again. General Bae was leading us into battle, that's when the government came and started bombarding the school with poison gas. The many children and teen students were all screaming in horrible pain and in the middle of it all, confused about her surroundings, was IU. I tried to save her but then the government began releasing bombs and she was struck. I ran over to her to see if she was alright, but she simply put her hand to my forehead and said, "Wake up Jimin."

   My heart was racing in my chest and I had tears in my eyes. I cry for a little while and then there's a knock on the door. In comes Jungkook with glowing yellow eyes, his ears shown through his tuft of hair and his tail dragging behind him.

   "Are you okay?" He asks me.

   I shake my head. "N-No..."

   He comes in and closes the door behind him. "What's wrong?"

   "I had a nightmare..." I whisper.

   "It's okay," He tells me with a smile. "I get them too."

   I rub my eyes. "I'm sorry I woke you up."

   He shakes his head. "It's fine, really." A blush creeps up to his face. "Do..." he hesitates a bit. "Do you want me to stay with you?"

   This warms my heart. He's so sweet and loyal, it's no wonder his gift is being a dog. Or a werewolf at that. I scoot over in my bed, inviting him to bundle up under the covers with me. He slips in and embraces me, my head placed against his chest. I can hear his heartbeat, it's so relaxing and rhythmic.

   "Jungkook." I whisper.

   "Yes?"

   "Thank you." I close my eyes. "For staying with me."

"Good morning, student." Jungkook and I jump at the sound of a robotic voice. "Please dress in your required uniform and report to the Selena Dome immediately."

Jungkook stretches and yawns. "Well I'll let you get dressed." He rubs his eyes.

"What time is it?" I yawn.

"Wake up call is at 5:30 Because morning exercises are at 6." He tells me. "We'll wait for you."

I nod. "Okay."

I stand as he leaves and closes the door behind him. I switch out of my oversized tee and pull on the jailbird uniform, fixing my hair as I go and wash up.

After brushing my teeth I go to the living room where everyone is waiting for me. Yoongi was in his nekomata form curled up on Hoseok's lap as he's nodding off, Taehyung is switching through the channels talking to Jungkook and Namjoon was asleep.

"Good morning." I say with a smile.

   "Morning Chim." Taehyung says.

   "You ready to go?" Jungkook asks and I nod.

Yoongi stretches and jumps off the couch, shifting into his human form. "I still don't see why we even need to do this every day."

Hoseok yawns. "Me either."

"Jin says it's important for us to have at least 30 minutes of exercise to keep a healthy lifestyle." Namjoon says as he stands.

We all put on our shoes and one by one slip out the dorm. There's already several lines of students heading to the dome. We file into one of the lines and it's only then I realize that outside the dome had the words "Selena" on it.