Chapter 26

{Author's POV}

   Jimin was frazzled to the point where he felt like we was gonna have a panic attack.

   Selena's real...

   She's not just a consciousness or someone in his dreams. She's an actual being!

   After basically force pushing all of the men off of Jimin she looks over her shoulder at him. Her eyes were glowing blue, but then they extinguished into pure black ones. "Are you okay Jimin?" She asks.

   Jimin gulps. "Y-Yes I am thank you."

   Selena fully turns her body to face him and begins to undo the straps holding Jimin down. "We gotta hurry, it won't be much longer until the people in the surveillance room send a militia of men here."

   Once Jimin was let up, she grabbed his hand and laced their fingers together. "I'm gonna give you some of my power, you should be able to summon your own pretty easily when I do." With her other hand, she presses their foreheads together and Jimin can feel this sensation running in his body.

   Instead of his eyes flashing red, they flashed a mighty gold. He looks at his palm and snaps his fingers. One of his fingers lights in a single flame, quietly hovering his index. It wasn't an explosion of uncontrolled power like previous times.

   "Admire it later, we need to find IU." Selena pulls Jimin and rushes out of the room and into the hallway.

   Meanwhile, under all the equipment that was tossed, Song grabs his radio. "All units, subject has escaped. He's with Selena, apprehend the subject and kill any others that try to help them escape."

   "But sir, what if they're students???"

   "I don't care! Just do it, that's an order!"

   As Jimin and Selena run down the hallway she stops. "This way, I need to grab something really quick." She takes him down another hallway, then turns down another, after that she stops in front of an office.

   Dr. Chong M.D.

   "This was my grandfather's office. They closed it off right after his death." She held on to the doorknob with he free hand and soon it began to glow as she was heating it up. "He knew something like this would happen, Song would never leave him alone on wanting to turn us into super soldiers." When the doorknob snapped off, she tossed it aside and pushed the door open. "He was prepared for the day I would lead us students against them." Walking in the room, she let go off Jimin's hand went to the wall where a painting of herself was. "Unfortunately, I'm dead. I'm only a spirit now." She removes the painting where behind it was an electronic safe.

   "Hold the phone." Jimin says. "How are you even here??? I thought you couldn't cross the barrier between the spirit realm and the living realm?" He asks, still trying to take this information in.

   When the safe opens, inside there's a handle, a silver one. "I had help." She looks at him with a smile. "A friend of yours, Namjoon I believe, had the devil ask God to let me come here as a favor."

   "N-Namjoon?" Jimin asked in shock. "The Devil? What the barnacles???"

   Selena laughed. "Namjoon is one of the first people to be sent to Hell, because he was the Devil's favorite soul to watch over, he allowed him to leave and spend his days as a demon here on earth." She explains. "Only the guardians of the spirit realm are allowed to give the spirits permission to enter. When the Devil negotiated with God, I was allowed to come here." She looks at the handle and gives it to Jimin. "I'm here to help you end this."