𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Listen to song above for this chapter^^

~Your POV~

"Hello, Y/n," Dead Stan said and grinned at me, razor sharp teeth appearing.

I stared at him. "Y/n," he said, stretching out the last part of my name. I squeezed me eyes shut and then opened them again. This time it was Stan..just Stan. "Y/n."

His voice was lined with worry and he wrapped his arms around me. But the smell of him..he was dead. I started to push him off of me, but he wouldn't budge. "Get off," I said, but he just made his grip tighter.

I then heard a crash from another room. Dead Stan was gone. I ran into the other room immediately..the kitchen. "Eddie!" I yelled. He was lying unconscious in the middle of a table that was snapped in half. I looked up. There was a big whole in the ceiling. He fell through.

"Eddie!" I yelled again, looking him all over. "Shit," my fingertips traced his arm. It was broken. As soon as I started to take a better look at it, Eddie woke up gasping.

"Eddie!" He looked up at me, tears lining his eyes. "Shh, it's gonna be okay." I said, but now there was terror written all over his face. "Behind you." His voice was quiet and shaking.

A sudden wave of fear washed over me. I slowly started to get up from my knees. "Eddie..what is it?" "The clown," he said.

I then heard a door creak open, followed by a demonic laugh. I quickly turned around. The clown was standing right in front of me. Close enough for me to smell and feel his hot, rotten breath on me.

"Time to float..both of you," It growled, raising one of its large hands to grab hold of my neck, lifting me up off of the floor.

I struggled to fight against it, my hands pawing at his. I started kicking my legs as well, screaming as loud as I could. It looked me in the eyes and smiled. "Tasty, tasty, beautiful fear." It opened up its mouth, causing It's face to unfold, revealing a shit load of teeth.

It held back for a moment, turning its head. I continued to scream until it tossed me to the side. I coughed and sputtered as I heard two voices yell me and Eddie's name.

Everything was out of focus. "This isn't real enough for you, Billy? I'm not real enough for you?" "Holy shit." "It was real enough for Georgie."

I couldn't tell who's voice belonged to who, but that's when I heard the demonic laugh and a scream. It was running after Bill and Richie. Beverly ran in and stabbed it with something.

"Get Eddie!" A voice yelled. "Stan, get Y/n!"

I looked up, things still out of focus. I screamed. "GET AWAY FROM ME!" I yelled and Stan looked at me weirdly. "Y/n, it's me." He said. I shook my head, but he wrapped his arms around me. He didn't smell dead.

"Shh, stop crying," he whispered and I wiped People my eyes with my hand. Everything was slowly put back into focus. "We should help Eddie.." I said, barely managing to stand up.

"Y/n, they've got it," Stan said. That's when the clown started moving towards Beverly, Bill, Richie, and Eddie. It lashed out at them and then turned around. It's hand turned into some type of claw and as it started to walk away, it let out one more demonic laugh and slashed both Ben and I's stomachs with the claw.

Hey guys!! Here's another chapter, which I hope you liked..it's interesting. But like in case you're wondering, you're having stuff happen to you for a reason. But I'm updating this again later today bc I wanted to separate the chapters!! So stay tuned!