𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱

Listen to song above for this chapter^^

EDITED: ✔️

~Your POV~

Stan arrived at my house at around one, giving me the much-needed time to get ready. I listened to the radio, changed my clothes about five different times, even trying new things with my hair, until deciding it should be kept as it was.

"Is this a date or something?" I teased him as we began our ride down Main Street. The sun was much cooler today and the air felt perfect. As perfect as it could get, anyway. I looked over at him for a few seconds to see that his cheeks were again flushed a bright pink and he was tilting his head down to try and hide it.

I laughed at the sight and so did he, which made him appear less tense than before.

After a few more minutes of riding down the road, Stan led me to stop along the street where an ice cream parlor was. We set our bikes on the vacant bike rack and tread inside, our entrance becoming known by the ring of a bell.

Behind the counter, a woman smiled at us, her cheeks almost matching the rosiness of her lips. "What can I get you two?" She asked, flipping open a yellow notepad and ready to scribble down what we wanted.

Stan looked at me, indicating that he'd get it. "(Ice Cream Flavor)..with a cherry on top," I added, throwing him a small wink as he approached the counter, which made him look a little nervous again.

I sat down in one of the red-leather coated booths as he paid the woman with a couple quarters. After a few seconds, Stan was already walking back to me with the two cones. He was almost hesitant to sit next to me as he handed me the ice cream.

I thanked him and he just nodded his head. "So," I said, "is this a date?"

He seemed a little reluctant to even look back at me, but he shrugged. "If..if you want it to be," he suggested, a little quiet as he answered the question. "Yeah." "Yeah?"

~Stan's POV~

Did she really mean that, that she wanted it to be a date? I guess that was the idea, but..she wants it to be.

I perked my head up to look in her eyes, thinking of what I should do or say next..to listen to Richie wouldn't be taken lightly, but here goes nothing. I didn't let myself have another passing thought before leaning in, which she invited, and we kissed.

It only lasted a second or two, but felt a lot more consuming than that. A smile was spread across Y/n's lips as she pulled back.

"Do you..do you wanna be my girlfriend?" I asked her, which she nodded her head. As she did, I couldn't help but smile a little more at her answer.

Another chapter done! It's short, shitty, and sweet. I kinda feel like this was rushed, but..I tried..I hope you enjoyed reading it, too. But I'm actually doing my schoolwork for once, so I should wrap this up, soooo stay tuned for the next chapter, and I hope you had a great day/night..bye <3