𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Listen to song above for this chapter^^

~Your POV~

"So walking into this house..it's easier than walking into my own." Bill finished saying something once we got there. Everyone was silent.

"Wow.." Richie said. "He didn't stutter once." I then started to climb up the broken stairs. "Wait!" Stan yelled and we all looked at him. "Shouldn't we have someone to keep watch..just in case something bad happens?"

We then looked back up at Bill. "Wh-Who wants to stay out here?" Everyone raised their hands, except for me and Beverly. Bill cares about this.

"Why don't we measure straws?" Ben suggested and we all agreed. We picked eight pieces of dead grass from the ground and Bill held them.

Me, him, Bill, and Eddie pulled the shortest pieces. I quickly swallowed my pride.

"Don't get hurt," Stan said. "I won't. I promise." I walked back over to the stairs and climbed up them. Bill opened the door and we walked inside.

"I can't believe I pulled the short straw. You guys are lucky we're not measuring dicks," Richie said. "Shut up, Richie." Eddie replies and took a look around. He gagged at the sight of this filth.

Everything was wearing away, there was dust and cobwebs on all of the furniture, and there were dead weeds everywhere. "I can smell that," Eddie said. It smells like something died.

"Don't breathe through your mouth," Richie said. "Why not?" Eddie asked, looking concerned. "Because then you're eating it," Eddie gagged again and pulled out his inhaler. He took a puff from it.

Richie then started walking into a different room and started to grab something out of a patch of overgrown weeds. It was a crumbled piece of paper. Richie was staring down at it with wide eyes.

I rushed over to him, Bill and Eddie following. I stood at his side and looked at the paper. It was a missing poster..with Richie's name.

"What?" Bill asked. "I-It says I'm missing." Richie stuttered. "Y-Y-You're not missing, Richie." Bill said. "It says born in the city of Derry. That's my shirt, that's my hair, that's my face! That's my name, that's my age, that's the date, '76!" Bill tried arguing with him.

"No! It says it, it says it! It says I'm missing! Am I gonna go missing?! What the fuck!" "Calm down, calm down. Look at me, Richie. That isn't real. I-It's playing tricks on you-" Bill cut himself off. There was screaming coming from upstairs.

"Help me, please!" A voice cried and we approached the stairs. "You know..I think I'll stay down here, if you don't mind." I said and Bill looked back at me. "Guh-Good idea. Let us know if anything happens."

I nodded my head as the three of them started to creep up the stairs. I turned around and started walking back into the room that Richie found the poster.

But as I approached it, I smelled something foul. I lifted my head up a little bit. "Holy shit.." I mumbled.

It was the rest of the losers club. They were dead. Their skin was all pale..even Mike's. "Hello, Y/n," Dead Stan said and grinned at me, razor sharp teeth appearing.

I'm cutting this chapter off here, because we need a small cliff hanger. ALSO. I published an Eddie fanfic and you should TOTALLY check that out!! Oh, and thank you so so so so much for 1000 reads..i love you guys so much. But ya know..I gotta update my richie fanfic so I'll see ya later. Have a great day/night, bye <3