𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

Listen to song above for this chapter^^

~Your POV~

We all tossed our bikes to the ground, except for Stan, who put his up on the kickstand. As we started to walk into Ben's house, I looked back to see Eddie trip over Richie's bike. I smiled a little and Eddie looked up at me and groaned.

"I heard he has a roller coaster, and a pet chimp, and an old guys fuckin' bones." Richie and Eddie started talking as we started walking into Ben's room.

Ben stood by the closet, his cheeks pink. "Wow." Richie looked around and Ben smiled. "Cool, huh?" He asked. "No, nothing cool." Richie replied. "Come on, Richie..don't be so rude." I stood by his side and he smirked. "Only for you, doll face." He told me and winked.

I then stood at Stan's side. "What's that?" He asked and Ben looked over at him. "Oh, that? That's the charter for Derry township." Ben said and Richie laughed. "Nerd alert." "No, actually, it's really interesting. Derry started as a beaver trapping camp."

"Still is, am I right, boys?" Richie held up a hand to Eddie and Stan. Stan shook his head and I giggled. "Ninety-one people signed the charter ship for Derry. But later that winter..they all disappeared without a trace."

"Seriously?" Eddie asked and Ben nodded. "There were rumors of Indians, but no sign of an attack. Everyone just thought it was a plague or something, but it seemed like everybody just got up and left..all that was left was a trail of bloody clothes." He explained.

I laid my head on Stan's shoulder and he looked down at me. "Y/n?" He asked and I looked into his eyes.

"Would you..." he started. "Would you like to get some ice cream i-in a while?" He stuttered. I flashed him a smile. "Of course," I said and a small smile appeared on his lips.

I heard a creaking sound and turned around. The door shut. "Great taste, Ben," I winked. There was a New Kids On The Block poster hanging on the back of his door. Beverly smiled at him and his cheeks burned red.

"Wuh-Wuh-Where was the well house?" Bill asked and we all looked at him. "I don't know. Somewhere in town, I guess. Why?" He said and Bill looked down. "Nothing." He mumbled. It was his little brother Georgie..

Ik I ended this at a weird point buuuuut I needed to get the chapter done. It's almost been a month since I've updated this! But next chapter, things are gonna get a little more spicy😏 so please stay tuned and enjoy. I hope you have a great day/night, bye <3