SEVENTEEN ! hes too far gone to save

꧁   ❛ MY BOY ❜   ꧂
ᵇᶦˡˡʸ ʰᵃʳᵍʳᵒᵛᵉ

CHAPTER SEVENTEENHEs TOO FAR GONE TO SAVE

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
HEs TOO FAR GONE TO SAVE

TRIGGER WARNING !
mentions      of
death  threats
&        violence

"I HOPE EVERYONE IS PROGRESSING IN THEIR PROJECTS."

Sara's economics teacher concluded the lesson of that day. She was sat beside Jonathan, passing him a colorful pen every now and then when he asked kindly to borrow one. They were designing their logo for their restaurant idea, in which they still hadn't agreed a name on. However, they resulted in coming up with a sign and choosing the best one.
          Jonathan was positive that Sara's would be better than his, considering the fact that she was miles better with concept ideas and whatnot. Yet, she continued to remind him that it wasn't about the quality of the logo, the real purpose of the task was to finally establish a name for the restaurant.

          Billy eyed the two from across the room, chewing on a toothpick and clenching his fist. Katherine, the girl who he was partnered up with, worked quietly beside him, desperately not wanting to fail. He didn't say it, but she annoyed the hell out of him, possibly more than Jonathan. The way he was looking at Sara and touching her hand when she gave him a pen made him want to slam his fist into a wall.
          However, that wasn't his aim. He was going to speak to her after class, even if she didn't want to. Even if the world did everything in it's power to let her slip away ─ they were going to talk, and he was going to make sure of it.

"Alright, if you could put your things away. You can leave when the bell goes!" The teacher announced, surprising Sara as he was the type to come out with the famous phrase, the bell doesn't dismiss you, I do. Nevertheless, she shoved her pens and pencils into her bag, hauling the strap over her shoulder and pulling her hair out from underneath.
          Jonathan sent a smile her way, acknowledging that he wouldn't see her until the next day after school to work on their project.

"Here it is." Jonathan handed her the logo he had made. It was a vintage style sign, with coral toned accents and a white, cursive font. The name was 'Barb's Place.'

Sara's eyes teared up, scrapping her own design in the back of her mind.
"I love it," She smiled, pulling him into an embrace with one arm, "I'll look after it 'til tomorrow."
He nodded as his reply and walked her out of the room once the bell sounded.

          Billy followed the pair, his jaw clenched and fingertips digging into his palm. He didn't know why he was so angry.
"Sara!" He called as they reached the parking lot. She turned with a grin, which dropped rapidly once she saw his face.
"We need to talk."

Sara grabbed Jonathan's shoulders and pushed him away.
"Go. Go home." She told him.

"What? And leave you with him? No way──!"

"Jonathan please!" She demanded, but it was too late. Billy was stood in front of them.

"Can we talk?" He asked her, his chest puffed out, "alone?"

Sara hesitated.
"I don't want to talk to you, Billy." Her eyes grew firm, a kind of look that Billy would have never imagined on her face.

"No, I'm not leaving until──"

"Listen man, she said she doesn't wanna talk, so just..." Jonathan trailed off nervously, the fear of Billy settling in once he had begun speaking. The fact that Billy could crush him like a grape settled in quickly, but defending Sara came first on his list of priorities.

"And what are you gonna do?" Billy approached Jonathan, an intimidating aura about his presence.

"Billy!" Sara shouted, shoving herself between the boys, her palms against both their chests. Jonathan's was pumping in terror, whereas Billy's was silent. It was quiet, like a tiger stalking prey, desperately trying to stay invisible to remain the element of surprise.

"You're not as tough as you think you are, Billy," Jonathan spoke, causing Sara's eyes to widen, her fist smacking his chest to make him stop, "you're all bark and no bite──"

          Suddenly Billy gripped onto Sara's shoulder and threw her to the floor, her palms scraping against the concrete. Crowds gathered, the sound of running feet grew louder around, her vision impaired due to her hair falling over her eyes. When she stood, Billy had a hold on Jonathan's collar. His bag had been spilled onto the ground, his books and camera in pieces amongst pens and pencils shavings. She couldn't comprehend what was happening. It was as if the world had slowed down. All the happy faces surrounding the trio, some encouraging Billy and others cheering for Jonathan. But Sara was screaming.

"Let him go!" She cried, grappling onto the back of Billy's denim jacket in an attempt to disrupt his balance. But then he swung, blood splattered from Jonathan's jaw, spraying his books with a red tint.
"Please, stop it──!"
Billy's fist automatically came bolting towards her. She flinched, her eyes frozen onto his white knuckles.

          If he hadn't thought twice, he would have hit her. The bare bone of his enraged fist would have collided with her cheek, and it would cost him his life. Almost immediately, he realised the horror and disgust riddled in her expression, and he noticed how stupid he had been.

Sara blinked.
"You're exactly what they said you were."
         He felt as if he had been shot six times in the gut. People had begun to walk away, deciding that the brawl was over because Jonathan was on the ground, and he wasn't getting back up. Sara stood in front of him, staring into his eyes with the same kind of hurt she held when Barbara died. And he had caused it this time around.
"What the hell is wrong with you?" Her voice was quiet and unwavering, laced with disappointment.

"I'm sorry, I just──" he stopped himself, his shame seeping through his skin like sweat, "I love you... I love you so much──"

"You love me so much that you damn near kill anyone who speaks to me?!" She screamed. He remained silent. He had no more excuses.
"Go disappoint the next bitch. And if you dare come near me again, Billy... I'll blow your fucking brains out."

AUTHORS NOTE.

HEY. IT'S ME. MOOSE.

soz for the short chapter but

u kno me n cliff hangers sip sip

also wanted to ask what you guys would like to see me write next
as this book is coming to a close v soon

which is exciting cause there's still a lot of unresolved DrAMA
WHAT WILL MOOSE DO NEXT?!?!

as I was saying

do you want more stranger things

Or maybe harry pothead--i mean potter

anything?!?! let me know!!

see ya later buckaroo
xo