Jon Snow x Male Reader

A/N: I apologizes if this chapter is shit.

Requested by: sarcasticlittledemon

Jon couldn't say he didn't have friends. He had several. Sam, Grenn, Pyp, Y/N, and Edd. He had watch duty with Y/N as punishment from talking back to Alliser. He was nervous to be alone with Y/N tonight. He always made him feel weird, have feelings he shouldn't have. He'd heard Theon talk enough that he was supposed to be attracted to a female, not male.

Before he relizes it, he see's Y/N face close to his, and turns away so he would't see his face shaded with red. He hears him laughing and looks at him. " You ok? you've been out of your head for awhile now." He told him. " I...I'm fine." Jon said. " Sure..." He said again with a laugh. He loved his laugh, you don't hear much laughter at the Watch. " Nice night, anyway, what have ya been up to?"

It took Jon awhile to answer, he didn't want to stutter again. " I've been trying to train everyone, but as you know, Thorne would rather get his tongue get cut off before having me have any say." Y/N nodded, understanding his frustration. " What about you?" He got the nerve to say something. " I've been doing well."

They were left alone with silence, only hearing the sounds of the wind brushing through their ears. " have you been avoiding me?" Y/N asked suddenly. It was true Jon had been avoiding him for a while now. He didn't want to have his feelings grow, knowing that it'd never work. " No,I've been busy." Y/N just nodded his head. " Is that all?" He asked with a smirk. Jon nodded his head, red coming to his face once more.

" If you could go anywhere, where would you go?" Y/N asked. " I would go back to how things were, before the king came to Winterfell."

" Damn, way to ruin the mood." Y/N said sarcastically. " I'd go to Dorne, or maybe, Mereen. Maybe, just maybe, one day I'll be able to go, we both could go."

Y/N wasn't built strong, he was fairly small, but he wasn't weak. He was just him. Jon didn't really know what made him like him. But he was glad he did. " Maybe." He said at last. Y/N turned to face him and smiled. Jon felt his chest tighten, and his heart beat faster.

When Y/N say Jon smile a little, his face felt warm, and he felt like he couldn't breath. He wish he could be normal around him. Y/N felt like it was wrong to love another man, but he didn't care at this moment, he knew he loved him, and that's all that mattered. Y/N stepped closer and pressed his lips against Jon's. It took Jon a moment to realize what had happened. Before he knew it the kiss was over. Jon didn't know what had gotten him, but he pull him back, and thought nothing but of Y/N.