Chapter :- 18

Silnae's POV

"Nuh- uh." I said as Jimin started to whine. "Pleaaassee!!!" He wailed. "I'm hungry!!"

"It's 2 in the morning." I said, and he looked at the clock. "Your point?" He asked, looking back at me.

"My point is, we've been awake till 2 o'clock talking about random things and now if we go down, we'll wake someone up and a question session will start." I explain.

"I'll talk to them." He said. "I'm great at lying."
I rolled my eyes. "Right, as if."
"Oh just pleaaassee!!!!" He kept on wailing until I finally couldn't take it anymore.

"Okay! Fine let's go eat!" I cut him off, and he jumped off the bed and walked to the door with a happy triumphant look. We opened the door as slowly as we could. And I tried to go down the stairs quietly, but this pabo had to fall down and yelp loudly. I shushed him sternly and he got up, saying sorry over and over again till we reached the kitchen.

"Wowee!!!" He yelled and I facepalmed. "JIMIN!" I shrieked and he widened his eyes, realizing his mistake. He was so freaking loud, and I heard the sound of doors closing and feet clattering down the stairs.

"What are you both doing?!" My mom asked as she struggled to keep her eyes open. "That's a very good question, mom," I said and looking at Jimin, "would you like to answer that, Jimin?"

He scrunched up his face as he shrugged. "No, no, I'm good." I scrowled at him and he gulped. "Okay okay."

He proceeded to tell how I had been so messed up after Taehyung left and he came to my room to give me company. And that we spent five hours talking about EXO, BLACKPINK and other stuff like games and movies. He ended by telling how he kept irritating me to eat and that's why we were down here.

My mom gave a smile as she shook her head, saying how stupid we were. "Jimin, there is some noodles in the fridge. Heat it and eat. I'm going back to sleep." And with that she left me with him and my two cousins.

Minshee yawned. "If you guys dare wake me up again, you won't even live to see Taehyung come back." She threatened and went upstairs. Jimin just shrugged and ran to the fridge. I chuckled, seeing his cute action.

"Did you guys really just talk?" Mingwan asked. I raised my eyebrows. "Yeah, why?" I shot back. Jimin joined us, munching on his noodles.

"It's just... Weird how you guys stayed awake till 2 by just TALKING." He stressed the last word. I glared at him as Jimin's cheeks turned slightly pink as he cheekily smiled. "Mingwan, we stayed up TALKING. Nothing else." I snarled at him as Jimin nodded quickly. Mingwan looked us both up and down before giving a shrug and leaving to sleep.

"Well, that was...." Jimin trailed off, slurping his noodles. He looked at me, I looked at him.

Then we both started laughing.

"Well, you got your wish." I said and looked at Jimin to find him stuffing the last bit of noodles. "Huh, whut?" He mumbled, trying to speak with his mouth full of food. I laughed, seeing how cute he was.

"You never grew up, did you?" I asked.

"I don't think so." He chuckled.
                     *       *      *      *

"Wakey wakey!!!!!"

I groaned loudly, tossing and turning. "Who the heck is yelling in the freaking morning..."

"WAKE UP!!"

I kicked the air, pulling the person who just shouted and kicking her. The yelp that followed gave me a big satisfaction, as I opened my eyelids for about 0. 05 millimeters to give an eye smirk and say, "That's what happened when you disturb my beauty sleep."

"Who beauty sleeps till 1 in the afternoon?!" Minshee's annoying voice yelled through my ear. I opened my eyes. One in the afternoon? I lifted my head to find out that I was sleeping on the couch and Jimin was sprawled on the floor, struggling to get up too.

"Just get up." Mingwan sounded sleepy. "You missed breakfast, don't miss your damn lunch." And they left, leaving a very sleepy me and Jimin alone.

"Did we really sleep that long?" He asked, stretching with his both arms out as he looked at me. "I guess so." I replied.

"Still, I'm so sleepy." He said, pulling me off the couch as well.

"Well, you should think that before you decide to get hungry at 2 in the morning." I mocked, and he hit me with the cushion.

"I'm hungry again." He said, waddling to the bathroom to brush his teeth. I giggled. He was so cute yesterday, when he had this squishy cheeks while eating, and his wide eyes. But, now in the morning, he looked....... Hot. He had a raspy morning voice, his hair was disheveled, and his shirt was half opened, going over his shoulders. And when he pulled me off the couch, I had good view of his abs, and let me tell ya, that's a fine set of muscles....

"Shut up, idiot mind." I shouted myself as I shook my head, trying to get rid of those thoughts. And it did when he came back, with his hair combed and shirt proper, yelling. "Go on, brush!! Let's eat!!" He became cute again.

Oh well, I thought as I lazily dragged my feet to the bathroom.
                     *           *           *

"What do we do now?" Minshee asked as we sat in a circle in the living room.

"Let's play cards." Jimin suggested and we all agreed. "But I can't play for long. I have a date with Naehee." Mingwan said.

"How's she doing after the whole Daemin thing?" I asked. I didn't really get a chance to talk to her after that little incident.

"She's doing okay." He replied. "She's just glad that it's all over."

We nodded and proceeded to play. After a few hours off playing a lot of different games, Mingwan stood up and announced that he's leaving.

"Hey Jimin, why don't you come with me?" He asked, making Jimin raise his eyebrows. "You mean like a third wheel? No thanks." He replied.

"No, Naehee's friend is also coming with us." Mingwan said. "You guys would hit off great. She's a very nice girl, smart and pretty. Wanna come?" He shot me a funny look.

I was fuming. Excuse me? I can't believe my own cousin would betray me like this. Isn't it obvious that I like Jimin?

Jimin, he looked a bit hesitant. "Um, I'm not sure...." He looked at me, and I  looked away quickly. Mingwan stared at him, compelling him to agree.

"Okay fine." He said finally. "But I'm not promising that I'll like her." He got up and accompanied Mingwan upstairs.

I frowned, glaring at them until they finally disappeared from my sight. Oh, am I gonna kill Mingwan......

"You know he's just messing with you?" Minshee asked, and I looked at her. "What? Who?"

"Mingwan." She said, moving so she can be seated in front of me. "He knows you like Jimin."

"What... I don't like him!" I liked through my teeth. But there's no way I can fool my cousin sister.

"This is exactly the problem. He knows you won't accept it." She said. "He wants you to, that's why he's testing you. If you get jealous enough, you'll accept it. Because if you don't like him, why would you be jealous?"

I thought about what she said. Maybe she's right. Mingwan had shot me a funny look while he was inviting Jimin, but I was too focused on what Jimin might say.

Will he stop Jimin if he did decide to go out with that girl? Will he tell the girl about me? Worse, will Mingwan tell Jimin about my crush?

I'm thinking too much. I thought as I cleared up the cards and others stuff.

Let's just see how it turns out......
        -------------------------------------

A/N
Now you see why I made Jimin younger in the story? Just thought I'll make a ship (Silmin).
Did you like the chapter? Let me know in the comments!!!! Kamsahamnida😘😘😘
-MS