Chapter :- 4

Silnae's POV

"WHO EVEN ARE YOU!!" The guy screamed at Taehyung who was standing there with the most guilty look on his face.

"As if you don't know." Namjoon said, kicking the guy. "NO I DON'T KNOW WHO THE HELL HE IS!!" He said, earning another kick from Namjoon.

"You know, he is not gonna tell us anything, let's just kill him." Yoongi said, giving the guy a punch on his jaw. The others joined, beating him.
Taehyung just stood there, not knowing what to do.

But I was faster. I ran towards them, ripping off Yoongi and Hoseok who were on top of the guy, beating him.
The guys stood there, dumbfounded, as I kneeled down in front of the guy who was now bleeding from his nose and mouth. He had a purplish- black ring around his left eye. He was really hurt.

"Are you okay?" I asked him, to which he smirked and said, "Well, I am tied up and beaten into what I think is not a very good state. So I'll say I'm not very okay."

"Well, you are okay enough to joke around." I said to him and got up. I turned around and glared at my brother and his little BFFs who had their heads turned at each other. "What the heck did you guys just think you were doing?" I asked, my voice harsh.

Jin gulped and said, "Well, we were beating him-"
"I KNOW WHAT YOU WERE DOING! MY QUESTION IS WHY!" I screamed, my voice almost deep like my brother.
They all turned to look at Taehyung, as he cleared his throat and said, "I thought he was the one who planted the bomb in our ship."

I blinked my eyes. Thrice. And looked at the guy, and them back to my brother, back to the guy, and again to Taehyung. "How on Earth did you manage to think that?!" I asked him, my eyes wide with disbelief.

"Our ship captain said that he saw this guy sneaking around on the same ship on the night that they left." He said, shrugging.
I looked at the guy who narrowed his eyes and asked, "Which ship?"

"Why should we tell you?" Yoongi snapped at him. I looked at him and frowned. "The merchandise ship that left from the harbour last week." I said, turning back to the guy.

"That was your ship? My friend's brother was playing and his ball fell on it. I went to get it. If your "captain" had looked some more, he would have seen me go back with a ball in my hand." The guy said.
Namjoon sighed, putting his hands on his hips. Hoseok facepalmed. Taehyung looked disappointed. In himself.

"You guys tied him up and beat him up 'cause he was being a good, I don't know, brother's friend?" I asked, shaking my head. They all put their heads down again.

Jin walked up to guy and untied him. "I'm, we're, really sorry." He said. "It's okay." The guy said, wiping his face with the hankerchief that Jin gave him.

"Really?" I asked. "Because if it wasn't, you have the right to punch each one of them in the face right now, and I would never pass that opportunity."
He chuckled, in a cute way that made me smile. "No need. It's fine." He said, nodding at Taehyung.

"What's your name kid?" Jin asked him. Kid. Obviously he would think that, seeing as he is the eldest.

The guy bowed in a dramatic gesture and said, "My name is Park Jimin, Your Majesties."
---------------------------------------------------------
A/N
Please don't kill me😧 I made them beat our precious Jiminie Mochi~

Forgive me? Pwease?

Love you guys and Thanks for reading💜💜💜💜💜💜
-MS