𝟤.𝟩

aurora versini
24/02/18
1:41pm
Los Angeles, USA

aurora versini 24/02/181:41pmLos Angeles, USA

IMESSAGE WITH
kal.

kal.
i promised myself i wouldn't,
but i miss you so much it hurts.

i'm back in new york. my mom
needed me for some things.
amirah tells me you two
still talk occasionally and she's
told me how much i messed
up by leaving you.

i know that now and i'm so sorry,
because no journey across the
world to find myself will ever be
worth losing you.

i still love you. my trip has changed
me in lots of ways, but it didn't
change that. i'm just praying it
hasn't changed anything for you.

if it hasn't, meet me on brooklyn
bridge on tuesday, the spot where
we had our first kiss.

i'll be waiting for you, my love.

"You need to block his number." My personal assistant Olivia hisses, spotting me on my phone from under the table. "You've got work to do."

"But he still loves me." I mumble, not taking my eyes off those four words.

"He's no good for you, Aurora." she whispers, furiously making notes about the model that's just left. "Think about when you were together. Think about all the times when you came to work late, crying because he'd done something to hurt you again. You were a mess, Aurora. Don't go back there."

I look up at her, seeing her looking sterner than I've ever seen her in all 3 years she's worked for me. "He said he'd changed. Maybe he was, like, spiritually enlightened or something?"

"Can you hear yourself right now?" she sputters.

"That's what those retreats are for, is it not? To clear your mind? Maybe it worked, that's all I'm saying." I hold my hands up in defence.

"And maybe it's all just a bullshit excuse to get back in your life so he can fuck it up all over again!" She explodes, and right on cue the door opens, revealing a new model.

"Welcome." I look down on my page to see the girl's details, smiling curtly. "Sorry about that."

Another mind-numbing two hours later and we're at the bottom of the list, my eyelids heavy as my desperation to go home grows even stronger.

"Is that all of them?" I turn to Olivia and ask.

"Yep, looks like it." She sighs. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"