𝟤.𝟨

shawn mendes
24/02/18
1:42am
beverly hills, usa

shawn mendes24/02/181:42ambeverly hills, usa

IMESSAGE WITH
brian🤟🏼

shawn🤙🏼
need your help

i'm an idiot

brian🤟🏼
it's taken you 19 years and 7 months
to realise that?

shawn🤙🏼
i'm being serious

i just signed up to get my heart
broken

brian🤟🏼
it's almost 2am

shawn🤙🏼
i'll buy chinese tomorrow

if you come over and talk some
sense into me

brian🤟🏼
i hate that you just convinced me

"What the fuck have you done now?" Brian whisper-yells, walking into my room moments after his last text came through.

"I've got myself into an impossible situation, Bri."

"And what might that situation be?"

"I found out what we are. Aurora and I."

"And what are you?" He sighs, clearly tired as he flops down on a chair.

"I'm her rebound. From her ex."

"Okay... so what's the problem?"

"I don't want to be her fucking rebound!" I yell furiously, slamming my fist up onto the headboard. I wince in pain and regret once it hits.

"Then why did you agree?"

"Because I want her, in whatever form I can get her. So I'm foolishly holding onto hope that she'll change her mind. I realised halfway through our conversation that even just being a rebound is better than ever speaking to her again. Fuck, I'd be her anything if she asked me to."

"You're gonna get so fucked up by this girl, and you know it. You're an idiot, Shawn." He warns me, looking me in the eye. "Think about it. There's so many hot girls out there. Amazing girls. Talented girls. Smart girls. Whatever you want, you could get it. Because you're Shawn fucking Mendes. But the girl you can't have, you want. Because you're a fool."

"A fool for her. She's the only one I want, I don't care about anyone else." I add sadly.

"Pull yourself the fuck together, Shawn. I know I'm your best friend, and I know I'm supposed to be there for you. But this is going to end in disaster."