Chapter 5- Meeting His Parents

Începe de la început

When she finished my makeup she moved to my hair. Instead of talking to her the way I did with Anna, I just stared in the mirror wishing that I could go home. Sure it was nice here but I missed my home. I missed Anna. I missed my parents even if they could be rude sometimes. I brushed off the thought when I saw my hair.
My hair:

   It was beautiful I had to give it that

It was beautiful I had to give it that. Whenever I had my hair done I always enjoyed it. I got up and grabbed my dress from Catherine and stepping into it. She zipped it up and I looked at myself in the mirror.
My dress:

   I thanked Catherine and went to where Aaron was waiting for me

Aaron's P.O.V.
When Mia walked into the front hall my breath caught. She was stunning. I could have looked at her all day. When I realized I was checking her out I blushed and reached for her hand. She took it and I continued my way out the door to my limo. We got in but it was awkward as no one was talking.
"You look amazing." I whispered.
"Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself." She teased. I blushed
"Since when did you get so breath taking? I can barely keep my eyes off you." Now it was her turn to blush. I was about to say more but we arrived at the restaurant. The door opened and I got out. I held my hand out for her and thankfully saving my embarrassment she took it. I led her to the door opening it for her and walking in, my bodyguard trailing behind.
"Hello. I am here because my parents made a reservation." I told the woman.
"Ahh Aaron Cox. Yes of course. Right this way." She led us to where my parents were sitting. As always my mom was slightly over dress.
My mother's outfit:

    Mia suddenly leaned onto my shoulder

"Am I under dressed?" She asked glancing at mother as we made our way towards her.
"No. My mom always over dresses all the time." I assured her my squeezing her hand I was still holding.
"Aaron! How amazing you could make it. Oh darling you look handsome." My mother exclaimed. She could always over exaggerate.
"Hello to you too mother. Looking fine as always." I complemented her.
"Hello son. Trying to impress your lady now aren't you?" My father slapped me on the back.
"Ok dad that is enough." I tried to hid my blush but the felt Mia's hand loosening so I gripped it tighter and introduced her. "Mother father you remember Mia." They remember what she looked like but I don't think they have ever talked to each other.
"Hello Mrs. and Mr. Cox. You have a fine boy right here." Mia said making the first move. I got to say she said just the right thing.
"Well I love her already! Welcome to the family Mia." My father exclaimed. I smiled glad that they liked her. When my parents chose Mia to marry me they did it because we wanted to merge companies with her family but they never really payed attention to who I would marry.
"Hello darling. Call me Caroline. You look stunning darling." My mother complemented her.
"Oh not as amazing as the fine woman right in front of me. However do you do it?"
"It is a lot of skin care I will tell you that. Sit, sit my darlings." My mom ushered us to sit down.
"Now I know you will only be married for a year but I want to know. How are things already?"
"Oh they are fine. Your Aaron is a real gentleman I'll give you that." My mother beamed.
"Yes. And Mia here knows a good thing or two. Very beautiful I will tell you." My father smiled at that.
"Good. I just wanted to know since sometimes in arranged marriages thing start off rocky. Though also, do you have feelings for one another yet?" My mother asked a teasing glint in her eyes.
"Mom!" I yelled slightly embarrassed. I could see a light blush cover Mia's cheeks. 'God she's pretty.' I thought to myself.
"Just kidding dear." We continued to talk and laugh and then began to eat. I have to say though I ate a lot, Mia barely ate a thing. All she ordered was a salad and that was it! I would be asking her later. After we finished we bid our goodbyes and left.

Ok that is it for chapter 5. I hope you liked it and please comment something you want to happen. I don't care what it is just comment what you want to see. Also excuse any grammar mistakes or spelling mistakes I've made. I will type soon! Ba bye!