CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Beginne am Anfang

He emerged from the water, pushing his wet hair back from his face and making his way to me. The water clung to his body, beads running down his chest and abs. I licked my lips as I watched him, already aching to get him alone.

Sergio caught me staring and immediately a bright smile was fixed to his face.

"Hey baby." He said as he grabbed his towel and dried himself off a little.

"Hey yourself." I responded, biting my lip at the sight of him up close.

"Enjoy the show?" Sergio laughed as he sat next to me.

I hummed and pulled him to me, kissing him a little lewdly. "Absolutely." I answered, my hand still resting on his shoulder. My eyes trailed down his body once more. "I am so lucky." I whispered, looking back up at his gentle brown eyes.

Sergio laughed a little, "I do hope I'm more than just eye candy to you." He teased, kissing me again before laying down on the blanket.

"Of course baby of course." I giggled, my hand tracing along his abs. "You're incredibly hot body is just a bonus." I added.

"And to think you wouldn't give me the time of day when we first met." Sergio smirked, looking up at me.

"You mean in the tunnel?" I asked, I knew that's what he meant but I wanted to hear what he had to say.

"Yeah, when I was shirtless and shamelessly flirting with you. You can't tell me I was the only one who felt that sexual tension." Sergio explained.

"What sexual tension?" It was my turn to tease him now.

"Babe, Iker had to practically pull me back. I couldn't look away." He laughed, feeling slightly embarrassed.

"Oh! That! Yes I do remember that." I played, making him roll his eyes. "If it's any consolation, I had a hard time looking at you in the eyes." I said, moving to lay next to him..

"Yeah that's what I thought." Sergio smirked, lacing our fingers together and leaning over to kiss me once more.

"I thought you were very handsome, but you knew you were hot, I couldn't let you have the satisfaction." I smirked at him.

"I could lay here all day with you." Sergio said softly, bathing in the sun.

"And I would love that, except we'd get terribly sunburnt." I responded.

Sergio smiled a little and sighed. He seemed very content at the moment.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked, sitting up slightly to look at him.

"You, us." He shrugged, his eyes closed underneath his sunglasses.

"What about me?" I pressed on, studying his physique as it glowed in the sun.

"I'm a lucky guy. Today is a great day. The sun is out and I'm with my girl." He smiled as he said the last bit. "What more could I want right now?"

I couldn't help the small laugh that escaped me. Sergio looked up at me confused.

"I'm sorry, aren't you supposed to be bad boy?" I teased him.

"What do you mean?" He asked, sitting up.

"I mean you're so sweet and soft to me. You're supposed to be a punk, a bad influence, I don't know. It just makes me laugh sometimes." I shrugged.

Sergio paused to think for a moment, licking his lips. "I can be bad if you want me to, it's just not who I really am a lot of the time." He answered, playing with his hands before looking back up at me. "To be honest babe, it was kind of a persona I created to get laid. It made me feel confident. At first I was really upset the media would portray me like that, but once I embraced it, I saw what it could do for me." Sergio added, looking at me and waiting for a response. .