CHAPTER SIX

CHAPTER SIX:

Iris's POV:

My debut collection was a huge hit on Saturday night, and I did not attend Joey's Santander event. My mind however, was on other things, mainly, Sergio. The fact that we had slept together was still racing through my thoughts. I hadn't told anyone yet, I simply put on a happy face at my event and faked it for a few hours. After shaking what felt like a hundred hands and meeting countless faces, I was exhausted and ready to head home, but something was stopping me.

I texted Lia hoping to stop by and talk about last night. I needed more information about how I even ended up at Sergio's in the first place. I didn't say a word to her about last night when she picked me up from Sergio's this morning, I was still trying to process it all. Now, I was ready and of course, she immediately answered my text and I made my way over there. Thankfully, Lia and Iker were night owls, considering my event ran late.

I quickly made my way to their place, a little surprised at how close to Sergio's it was. I punched in the gate code and parked in the large driveway, letting myself in. "I'm home." I spoke into the large house.

"Kitchen." Lia's voice responded and I heard the clanking of mugs and followed it after I set my stuff down.

"Tea?" Her voice was closer now and soft.

"I would love some." I smiled as I entered the kitchen to see her and Iker in pajamas. Iker had on grey sweats and a white t shirt. Lia was in short pajama shorts and one of Iker's old shirts. They were so domestic, I couldn't even remember what it was like before they were together.

Lia smiled softly and handed me the tea silently. Iker looked at me and motioned for me to sit with him. "We should talk about last night." He said calmly.

"You're telling me, it was a fucking disaster." I exhaled loudly and cradled my mug in my hands as Lia sat down next to me.

"Okay Iris, I'm going to just say it, last night didn't happen how you think it did." Iker said quickly.

"What do you mean?" I narrowed my eyes at him, shifting slightly in my seat.

"I mean you really upset Sergio." He answered, looking stoic as he did so. I could only roll my eyes, he wanted me to feel bad for Sergio?

"You're kidding me, you're taking his side? He totally-" I shot back but was cut off.

"You know you guys didn't have sex right?" Lia blurted out, clearly losing patience fast.

My agape mouth closed and I looked between her and Iker, "wait, what?" I asked very confused. "But I thought..."

"You were very drunk last night so he took you to his to look after you, he was concerned you drank too much and wanted to make sure you were safe." Iker explained. I was shocked by that. "He called me after you left this morning, really hurt." He added and I felt my cheeks get hot.

"He said you guys kissed, that was it." Lia added and I glanced at her.

"He kissed me?" I asked a little surprised. Lia shook her head no.

"Let me rephrase that, you kissed him." She couldn't help the small smile that crept onto her face. "Iris, I've known him a long time, he would never take advantage of a girl in as bad of a state as you were last night." She added and grabbed my hand.

"He really cares about the friendship he's building with you, he really enjoys spending time with you. I've never seen him like this." Iker added, pulling my attention to him. "He's never been this upset about something like this. He cares about you and all he wanted to do was make sure you had a safe place to stay for the night." Iker's soft tone filled the room. I hadn't felt this bad about jumping to conclusions in a very long time and the way Iker was looking at me and speaking to me only added to my guilt.