Chapter 11

So, its after the chipmunks and chipettes performance and everyone went backstage.

Alvin came up to Brittany.

Alvin: "Hey! Are u ok?"

Brittany: "Yeah. I'm fine. Thanks for encouraging me to come to perform.'

She leaned in and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Then, she went to talk to her sisters. Alvin stood there still shocked from what happened and his face just turned red. However, his dorky smile turned to a mischievous smirk very quick. While his plan was unfolded, Simon was watching everything that happened and walked up to Alvin.

Simon: "So..this was the plan you were talking about these past few weeks?"

Alvin: "Yup. And u always said that all my plans never work.'

Simon: "So, what is your benefit in this whole plan of yours>"

Alvin: "You know that new kid,'Eddie'. Well, he was an actor that I hired to our school. I hired him                to have Brittany fall in love with him so once he broke up with her she would go crying                     back to her house. There I set everything up so that I could comfort her and look like the                 nice and sensitive guy that all girls like. Afterward, she would perform and prove that she likes me. That kiss at the end was just a bonus.'

Simon: "So what you are saying is that you thought up this whole plan just to prove Brittany likes u?"

Alvin: "Yes. Wait, No no no no... I don't. I..I just thought she deserves a better guy."

Simon: "So that means u have acrush on her?"

Alvin's face turned crimson red and yelled,"Hell no, besides its not like I actually  care about her." (WHOAH, SOMEONE IS TOTALLY BEING A TSUNDERE ;))

Alvin stomped off in rage but we all know the truth.

A/N: I'm so sorry for the short ending and for making u all wait so long. BTW, I remember the surprise tp give u all, just wait till this week.