It goes quiet, "what do you mean, protect time and space?" Allison speaks up, clearly confused.

"Where is this Hazel, Five?" Diego questions as he goes to the bar.

Valerie stands beside Klaus when she hears him, "my skin is on fire," her hand automatically going to his hair and running her fingers through it to try and relax him.

"Do you have any idea how insane this sounds?" Allison begs the question.

When Valerie looks up at her younger brother for his reply she sees his head down and hands over his shoulder, "Five? You sure you're—"

Five quickly looks up at Allison, "you know what else is insane? I look like a 13-year-old boy, Klaus talks to the dead, and Luther thinks he's fooling everybody with that overcoat," he explains to his siblings, "everything about us is insane, it always has been."

"He's got a point there," Klaus agreed while Valerie stops playing with his hair.

"We didn't choose this life, we're just living it," Five raises his arms in exasperation, "for the next three days anyway."

"But the last time we tried to stop it, we all died," Allison reminds as she looks towards Five, "why is this time any different? Why shouldn't I go home to my daughter?"

"Because this time, I'm here," Valerie feels worry claw at her chest at the thought of them dying again, "we have the name of the man responsible."

Five continues with hope in his voice, "guys, we actually have the chance of saving the lives of billions of people," he looks at Allison and mentions something that will make her agree with this plan, "including Claire."

Allison scrunches up her face that Five even knows her name, "you know her name?"

"I do, and I'd like to live long enough to meet her."

It goes quiet, "all right, let's get this bastard," Allison admits as she walks away.

"You had me at Gerald Jenkins," Diego chimes in making Valerie scoff out a laugh.

"It's Harold Jenkins, you dumbass."

"Harold Jenkins," Five also chimes in, making Diego ignore his sister's remark at his failed attempt.

"Whatever, I've already lost two people this week. I'm not losing anyone else," Diego explains as he walks past Valerie but not without Valerie teasing him some more.

"Gerald Jenkins," Diego glares at his sister.

Five looks at Valerie with an expectant look, "V?"

"I don't know, I don't think I can..." She frowns in worry before cracking a smile, "I'm just fucking with you guys, I'm in, team task force assemble," Five rolls his eyes before looking at Luther.

"Luther?"

"Yeah, you go, I'm gonna stay and go through dad's files," Luther clarifies making every look over at him, "I still think this has something to do with why he sent me to the moon."

"Seriously? Now you wanna make the end of the world about you and Dad?" Diego asks with slight annoyance in his tone.

Valerie already hating that her brothers are gonna try and fight, "no, 'watch for threats', that's what he told me," Luther informs, "you think that's a coincidence? This all has to be connected somehow."